Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even do that as a TikTok video?!
Thought she was supposed to be soo angelic, her huns are literally 12

Reactions: 9
Does anyone watch Sian Gelman? Cant find a thread for her

Sorry for the double post but what the actual duck are her tik toks shes an absolute freak it's so cringy especially the way she looks at the camera with that painted on plastic smile 🤢😷

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Sian Gelman? Cant find a thread for her

Sorry for the double post but what the actual duck are her tik toks shes an absolute freak it's so cringy especially the way she looks at the camera with that painted on plastic smile 🤢😷
I watch Sian, don’t think she has a thread though

The dancing on her tik toks are genuinely the most embarrassing things ever. How she’s always halfway naked proper making it ‘sexy’ can’t bare to watch watch them

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So sick of seeing her rank yellow tongue in every video. Disgusting.

She literally says in her new video 'I haven't showered, I haven't washed my hair, I haven't brushed my teeth, I haven't out deodorant on, but my makeup will be on fleek'. Such a dirty mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Think she's given up the whole hair washing thing after someone trolled her and told her to put fairy liquid in her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sideshow spenny's got a weird disposition, huns did u know i've got a stomach condition? just an idea for a thread name haha

Reactions: 6
So sick of seeing her rank yellow tongue in every video. Disgusting.

She literally says in her new video 'I haven't showered, I haven't washed my hair, I haven't brushed my teeth, I haven't out deodorant on, but my makeup will be on fleek'. Such a dirty mare.
I’ve just commented exactly that on her stupid video. Dirty cow can’t even cope with basic hygiene.. I would put money on it Shes not washing her grotty hands like she should be!

Reactions: 7
I was trying to eat my dinner and her filthy yellow tongue put me right off 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.