Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and first time poster on this thread btw.. Brighton is a small place and a lot of people knew Imogen back in the day and not for good reasons. Still shocked she's chosen to live there after all the disgusting videos / lies she has made about people who still live there and she could easily bump into...
OMG please spill!😂

Reactions: 3
could be wrong about this, but I just looked at her insta and she posted that the surprise from spencer with a #gifted, surely thats more proof that she knew about it

Reactions: 11
could be wrong about this, but I just looked at her insta and she posted that the surprise from spencer with a #gifted, surely thats more proof that she knew about it
And now she’s cryimg about it on her Insta stories that just because it says gifted it doesn’t mean it is and that she’s received a number of hateful messages. Well sorry baby girl but why # it as gifted if it wasn’t???? Also who on earth would want your second hand make up.. someone with the worst hygiene imaginable.. especially right now!!? Delusional baby Princess.

Reactions: 12
Why’s she trying to gaslight her followers into thinking THEY have done wrong because they called her out. If she had a gifted meal she should of just said it in the list to make it clear but she obviously didn’t - she also is explicitly saying that this is what she got 😂😂😂. Everyone and their dog will see straight through the “You can’t call me out because of corona” facade 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she trying to gaslight her followers into thinking THEY have done wrong because they called her out. If she had a gifted meal she should of just said it in the list to make it clear but she obviously didn’t - she also is explicitly saying that this is what she got 😂😂😂. Everyone and their dog will see straight through the “You can’t call me out because of corona” facade 😂😂😂😂
Agree!! 👏🏻

"Protect yourself by being kinder" guys baby princess found it. The cure for Corona. Just be kind. Everyone who has it is just a hater who wasnt kind enough 🙄🙄

• Haha
"Protect yourself by being kinder" guys baby princess found it. The cure for Corona. Just be kind. Everyone who has it is just a hater who wasnt kind enough 🙄🙄
I’m so glad all we needed to do to protect ourselves was be kind to imo!

Reactions: 2
Just seen her insta story of them doing the couples questions and they actually annoy me so much. Can’t even do a joke quiz without being all oh but we love each other so much we can’t answer that. Plus it’s supposed to be a test of how good they can match the questions but cause they can’t do anything alone they had to make sure they answered exactly the same, like just have your own opinions!

Reactions: 10
I thought that, she literally waits for which way he tilts his head and copies him

Reactions: 7
Spencer comes Across so controlling and jealous and tooooo protective over here and she doesn’t even seem to see it whilst everyone else does.
The Instagram quiz thing just now- the ‘who’s more likely to cheat’ the way spencer acted! duck me it’s a joke!!!!!! Couldn’t deal with someone like him. Couldn’t think of anything else worse!

Reactions: 6
Sooo much second hand embarrassment from her tik tok that’s on her story, she should just own that she’s rubbish and be silly with it- but the way she pulls those non sexy faces makes me so uncomfortable.

ANOTHER dad rates my outfit. Jesus. This girl must really be struggling for content. Not even watching it and giving her the privilege of an extra view on lazy repetitive content

ANOTHER dad rates my outfit. Jesus. This girl must really be struggling for content. Not even watching it and giving her the privilege of an extra view on lazy repetitive content
Same! Plus I can’t bear her dad.

Reactions: 3
It’s cause it was featured on lad bible once so now she’s chasing the fame... bleeping weirdo that she is 🙄

Why does she flirt with her dad. Their relationship is just creepy 😬
She does doenst she!? Wtaf.
"Oohhhh he wants it!?"
"He loves it!!"

🤢🤢

Also I was going to start a new thread but both thread suggestions had the same amount of likes so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She does doenst she!? Wtaf.
"Oohhhh he wants it!?"
"He loves it!!"

🤢🤢

Also I was going to start a new thread but both thread suggestions had the same amount of likes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd just pick your favourite then baby angel 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.