Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with this woman’s lip liner? Makes her look absolutely manic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I call bullshit on her new insta reel!! Ok Imo you put your leg behind your head wearing a skirt coz you fancied a boy and he saw your hairy minge on a bus 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I call bullshit on her new insta reel!! Ok Imo you put your leg behind your head wearing a skirt coz you fancied a boy and he saw your hairy minge on a bus 🥴
Suchhh shittttt. Like as bleeping if 😂

Hate the way she always pushes this narrative of how she was soooo frigid and such a prude at school but was the BIGGEST tease, she was so shy when it came to doing anything. Absolute bullshit.

the same way she calls herself an ‘introvert / extrovert’ makes no bleeping sense.

She’s very over sexual with everything she does so it’s clear that’s started from early. She also had a boyfriend from the age of 14 that was about 18/19 with a kid soooo. Stop playing innocent imo 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is a screenshot of a conversation between me and my boyfriend...😂😂 I think he may dislike her even more than me 😂😂

Screenshot_20240604-142309_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does no one remember she said she basically got drunk on the first date with Spencer before? She was shotting vodka? Why lie and say oh I’ve not drank in 11 years when you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did she have no underwear on??!!
she said she was on her period to the boy apparently so must have had underwear on 🥴 so why put your leg behind your head while on your period on a bus and haven’t shaved your minge 🤢 completely made up story!! What 13 year old shaves down there especially when your so frigid and never kissed a boy 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
IMG_2843.png

the teeth whitening filter 😂😂😂😂

everyone kept commenting that he’s Imogen’s brother and she’d be ‘so upset’ hearing him talk about women how he does… the girl kept reading out the comments on her live and he was like stop reading them!!!!! 🤣

Imo wouldn’t dream of addressing her vile brother. She likes this act of them being the perfect little family

• Haha
Surely they wouldn’t be able to tell she had a “hairy minge” if she had underwear on??? She chats so much wham!

• Haha
Reactions: 8