Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any idea how you report accounts/comments on here? Sorry I’m a newbie

Absolutely, this is my main gripe with her. What if any of the girls mentioned are now suffering with poor MH and seeing those comments have made them worse? And then she has the audacity to claim anxiety and panic attacks herself! She has no thought for anyone but herself.

Reactions: 11
If imo was saying these lies about me and putting them online, with people adding me to groups and slating me I’d seriously sue for deformation of character or slander or smth hahaha

Reactions: 9
This is getting very stupid the privating then unprivating of the video then pages of people talking about it not working.

Either delete it or keep it up rather than keep doing this!
Why don't you make your own video so you don't have to watch peachys and get your knick-naks in a twist?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.