Imogenation #50 No end to Imo's bull as far as we can see, Spenny’s at home slipping one to Dirty Dee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely written all those not drinking questions to herself on Instagram because who’s taking time out of their day to actually ask a question like that and wait for the response 🤣🥱
Who actually cares if she drinks or not?

Reactions: 11
i can’t believe she asked herself got asked about drinking before a date with spencer after it was just mentioned on here 🤣🤣🤣 she really couldn’t be more obvious if she tried, must be so tiring having to keep up with all these little lies
What did she say about her drinking before the date with Spencer (I’m blocked so can’t see 😂)

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watch back some old tiktok of her and Ren and honestly Ren doesn’t seem to have developed at all. She still grabs, looks and reacts the same now as she did months and months ago. She doesn’t seem to have any expressions or want to talk. Hopefully the health care visitors pick up on this and get her some additional help.

Reactions: 12
Throwing it back to the “first date storytime”
featuring vodka, Spencer having a cut lip from a stag do, Imo saying “you gonna kiss me or WHAT?” and dry humping” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just came up on Facebook and scared the life out of me. The caption is perfect though… Grimmo definitely needs desperate help.
77F1C0AF-14A5-4C8F-9C7D-44FDB74EC1C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
who downs voddy before a first date when you hardly drink. what a load of shite - she clearly drank with no hesitation back then don't know why she has to pretend she hardly drank the past 10 years lol

I drink socially a normal amount as it goes... still wouldn't down vodka before a first date

Reactions: 16
I just don't understand how she can't see that if she carries on treating Ren the way she is, Ren won't progress and she'll stay as a baby. She says he's this perfect and natural mum yet can't see that by forcing her in that carrier or forcing her to walk around shopping centers, is not helping her progress etc.

Reactions: 11
I really think Imo is an absolute abomination of a mother and all over crappy person, she just tries her best to hide it well with her over the top, 'nice' facade but she's failed and we can see through her BS. She has really stunted Ren's growth and never dresses her appropriately for the weather. That poor baby's hands are going to be freezing in this weather yet she has no mittens/gloves. No wonder she gets ill all the time! Imo as you read here, you are a bleeping prick.

Reactions: 14
This just came up on Facebook and scared the life out of me. The caption is perfect though… Grimmo definitely needs desperate help.View attachment 1904409
I think I would have a heart attack seeing that when scrolling facebook. Also, what’s the need for all that tint clearly on her skin. It’s so wasteful. I tinted my eyebrows today but didn’t plaster half my forehead with eyebrow tint

Reactions: 5
Find it hilarious how she’s told Spencer to upload all of these TikToks with Renalfailure to show us Tattlers that they do in fact spend staged time together 😂🤣
They are both equally at fault for hindering their daughter’s development.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.