Imogenation #50 No end to Imo's bull as far as we can see, Spenny’s at home slipping one to Dirty Dee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Sparkledarmer for the thread title suggestion! Had to edit slightly to fit.

Recap of previous thread:

- Imo has made a docu series about her worst week when she went quiet 🤫 on social media. Renaelia was unwell and in hospital.

- There are a lot of inconsistencies with what Imo has said about Renaelia’s illness. She cannot keep up with her own lies. 🤥

- Her uncle Ray and Renaelia continue to be used for likes and views. 📹 Typical attention seeking behaviour from Imo.

- Imo went live on TikTok shop with a very questionable make up look. 💋💄

C3D774ED-25BD-48B9-A265-F5C668748E68.jpeg

- Spenny blink twice if you need help.

82741E4F-2D0B-4F6E-8420-9799C49E547A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
AHHHH MY FIRST THREAD...... 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
Thank you to all my baby loves and baby princesses for your votes
And thank you to Grimo for being the gift that just keeps on giving 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Great title! Didn’t D cheat on Ben Salad with her now-husband? So it’s not like it would be out of character for her to need an ego boost from pups. He’s such a people pleaser he’d go along with anything “oh it will make Mills so happy! We’re such a close family spencey!”
“ …righty oh! Woof!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone get the feeling she doesn’t trust Pups to care for babygirl?? Why does she always make a point in making it all about herself and then clearly feels obligated to be like ooh Spencer’s is a great dad but….. then turns it back on herself and how Renaelia needs her to be within a foot of her at all times 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Surely that’s a sponsored video if he has a code? They either did it for free or she got a massive discount. 🤔
Spency looked genuinely terrified when she said that she had a surprise for him! I guess filming him means that he can’t say no. She’s trying to make him in to the perfect husband which is really grim. I wonder what procedures she has Ren booked in for…? She’s an awful person.

Reactions: 17
Spenny I’d kiss ya tattoos all day long ‘baby love’ come here and get some real loving 😉🥰 she doesn’t know how to make a man feel treasured, loved or desired. Break it off with the fish lipped monstrosity and we can get you some new sexy tattoos with lotusbiscoff’s name on them and go for a nice meal somewhere by the sea 😉 go on boooy!!

Oh and Spenny loves reading a bit of Tattle tatts to match...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
duck me if I didn’t like my husbands tattoo I wouldn’t get him removal as a gift🤣🤣🤣🤣 this woman is a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had a boyfriend when I was 16 who booked me in “as a treat” to get my hair completely changed. He bought me new clothes that were all very different to what I usually wore and he even got me perfume that his ex used to wear instead of the one I always wore. He hated all my friends and always made sure we had plans when there were birthdays etc coming up so I couldn’t go. I was young so didn’t see how bad this was at first. But surely Spencer can see this isn’t right?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I was disappointed that there wasn’t any tattoos of boobs or penises! I was thinking tattoo fixers style holiday tattoos!

Reactions: 8
Anyone get the feeling she doesn’t trust Pups to care for babygirl?? Why does she always make a point in making it all about herself and then clearly feels obligated to be like ooh Spencer’s is a great dad but….. then turns it back on herself and how Renaelia needs her to be within a foot of her at all times 🙄
It’s funnier cus Ren clearly hates her 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I really can’t wait till she starts experiencing the proper toddler stage ! When ren has full on tantrums and says no and tries to hit bite and scratch.Then she will really see what a moody baby looks like.

Let’s see how much she will say “she needs her mommy” I really think she will be handing her off to everyone else because imo really isn’t ready for it. She really doesn’t understand how good she has it with ren. Ren does a little shriek “oh no she can’t be without me.She is such a moody Margaret “ Today I literally had to remove my kicking screaming toddler from B&M having a full on meltdown!! Imo really won’t have a chance to even film that.The only reason she is able to film ren so much is because she looks like a pretty chill baby , but when the terrible 2’s hit I guarantee there will be less content

Even when she was talking about ren kicking and screaming about the cannula she literally said she didn’t know what to do.She couldn’t handle her and had to get Spencer to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly I really can’t wait till she starts experiencing the proper toddler stage ! When ren has full on tantrums and says no and tries to hit bite and scratch.Then she will really see what a moody baby looks like.

Let’s see how much she will say “she needs her mommy” I really think she will be handing her off to everyone else because imo really isn’t ready for it. She really doesn’t understand how good she has it with ren. Ren does a little shriek “oh no she can’t be without me.She is such a moody Margaret “ Today I literally had to remove my kicking screaming toddler from B&M having a full on meltdown!! Imo really won’t have a chance to even film that.The only reason she is able to film ren so much is because she looks like a pretty chill baby , but when the terrible 2’s hit I guarantee there will be less content

Even when she was talking about ren kicking and screaming about the cannula she literally said she didn’t know what to do.She couldn’t handle her and had to get Spencer to come.
I had the exact same thought about her admitting she didn’t know what to do when she was kicking and screaming with the cannula.
I just find it so sickening that she has made a self serving, poor me series about Ren being poorly. I would have a tiny bit of respect for her if she done a sort of raising awareness video rather than stringing it along for who knows how many videos giving us a week by week breakdown of how poor IMO is coping with it all. Surely looking after your poorly baby should be more important that shoving a camera in her poor face and filming Rays wedding and no surprise makes it all about Her/Ren when she mentioned the minister said a little prayer.

The real reason we have been struggling vlog gave me the serious ick because Spencer seemed like he was still traumatised and as always on point she had her *cry here for maximum effect* face on and before a tear drops she is back to being normal! It just seemed so over the place because he had to keep looking at her as if to say can I mention this or is it too early 😑

Reactions: 12
Ren will 100% be a daddy’s girl / only want Spencer when the terrible two’s kick in!

Reactions: 30
A tattoo removal as a “gift” is really weird, especially since it was a surprise. Had Spencer been repeatedly expressing wanting to get rid of a specific tattoo, and was just too lazy to book himself in? Or did Imogen decide she wanted it gone?

Reactions: 29
When said something about Renaelia will have a Daddy with tattoos because I like the other ones or something, come across as a bit of a dig 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Just catching up haven’t been on her threads in a while. Has she deleted Instagram as I can’t find her? Or else she’s blocked me though I don’t even follow her anymore haven't in ages and don’t comment on her stuff

Reactions: 5
Sorry if I gifted my husband a tattoo removal, he’d be sick of his life.

this woman is only doing it to erase any memories he has before they got together…

Reactions: 22
Sorry if I gifted my husband a tattoo removal, he’d be sick of his life.

this woman is only doing it to erase any memories he has before they got together…
Literally! She doesn’t let him be his own person, his whole identity is being Imogen’s husband. Only allowed to post on socials when she does, his captions that have clearly been written by her 🥱 these huns that call them ‘couple goals’ must be young or never been in a toxic relationship before. He looks so drained she’s sucked the life out of him.

I’ve noticed people in healthy relationships hardly post on socials because they don’t need to prove anything. Unhappy people are usually the ones that post the soppiest tit and end up breaking up. I’ve seen it happen many times even with one of my friends. She’d complain to me how her boyfriend treated her like tit then the next day I’d see a massive paragraph on insta about how much she loves him 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
12 mins into that video she let the mask slip, repeatedly telling him he’s not allowed anymore tattoos “unless you want one obviously but I don’t think so” honestly do not understand how people can watch her and think they have this great relationship it literally oozes toxicity, control, manipulation and unhappiness

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.