Imogenation #44 Old Miss Immy had a nerve, claiming she could teach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Disneydisney for the thread title suggestion!

Recap of previous thread:

- Imo and Spenny took Hugo on holiday for his 18th. Hugo thinks he is a rudeboi sporting fake GUCCI attire and forgetting to wear suncream.

- Renaelia was ill…again. Imo cried her fake swimming pool of tears while Spenny told her to think of the sea and waves.

- Imo filmed a ‘What I eat in a day’ video but people soon called her out for the different outfits she wore and the bananas had ripened so quickly in a day. She insists it was filmed in a day and they have different bunches of The outfits and bananas say otherwise. #Areyoupeelingwell

- Miss Immy made an unfortunate return with her very own Youtube channel - claiming she can teach babies and children to talk. She cannot say the word ‘phonics’ properly. 🫠

- Many comments were left on her TikTok videos about her lack of research and knowledge on children’s development. Imo responded that she will take courses.

- Imo made it to the Not literally, but her claim to fame is appearing on the tabloid paper The Sun and many have not complained, just explained that Miss Immy is too loud and in your face!

- This sums up the last thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
How obvious can she be there’s nothing worse than an influencer, who can obviously afford everything, begging for free stuff on their stories. Just ask them for a #gifted tent Imo, or actually pay for it??
It comes with the job title - have no shame. Never mind people that can hardly afford a pack of nappies for their children and can’t get a hand out. Entitled cheeky twats. It enrages me

Reactions: 12
In her most recent TikTok. “We need to be mindful of people going on holidays because not everyone can afford to go on holiday”. Umm haven’t you just been in two holidays and plastered it all over your social medias? AND one of those holidays YOU could afford to pay for another person to come!? Your theeee biggest cunt ever alive. You are so tone deaf it’s unreal and you think you represent the voice of those who can’t speak due to mental health. Let me tell you, you little cunt you do not represent anyone you are so beyond stupid and look like a blow up doll with those lips. I’m saying YOU Imogen because we know you read here

Reactions: 48
I mean this in the most least offensive way as I’d never want to offend anyone however, I’ve just watched one of her old videos (4/5 years ago) and she looked so much healthier…not big by any means but a healthy weight and actually seemed much less of a dick to be honest! I know she has a stomach condition but has that made her loose this excessive weight? I do think she looks majorly unwell but worry it’s coming from place where she thinks she looks fab She looks so unhealthy and unwell now.

Reactions: 18
She is also so pale it just makes her look ill with it too so that doesn't help

Reactions: 6
I love your hate energy for her, I’m with you!

Reactions: 3
It’s so obvious she’s on the beg for Ren’s birthday. I’ll be fuming if she’s gifted a soft play set as we’ve been looking at those!

Reactions: 14
Her and her followers need to get a sense of humour man.
Why is EVERY slightly negative comment “bullying” .
On one of the sun posts someone said she looks like she has lots of Botox and it’s like OMG STOP BULLYING THE KINDEST MOST AMAZING INFLUENCER EVER TO EXIST.

like Jesus .. if the worst things people are saying is she has scary facial expressions and acts like she’s on coke I actually don’t think it’s that bad?? Haha. Just laugh it off man.

Reactions: 16
I love your hate energy for her, I’m with you!
I PASSIONATELY HATE HER I genuinely believe she’s a horrible horrible person her platform is dangerous to herself and others it’s so evident she has an eating disorder she needs help

Reactions: 20
I think that influencers shouldn't be allowed to delete comments off their videos posts unless they are offensive!!! Why should she be able to paint herself out to be somebody with no critics?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.