Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swish98

Nah. Just rewatched the Nando’s video and I’m actually disgusted. She’s sat there claiming one of the men in the ivy is “judgy” and “probably doesn’t like my trainers”. Or perhaps he’s looking at you because you’re talking into a camera in the middle of a restaurant. And then she actually turned the camera around and start filming him. Poor guy came to enjoy a nice meal and he’s being filmed and insulted. You can see he’s turned his head away because he doesn’t want to be fucking filmed and here Imogen is pointing the camera at them “oh they’re judging me”. Self obsessed twat. And then when Spencer turned the camera on himself and started making a speech about Imogen being “an absolute boss” ... nobody asked? Guys, she’s literally just filming the whole restaurant and is calling out each person who turns their head. People don’t give a FUCK about what you’re wearing. They don’t even have the chance to look because you’re pointing a fkn camera in their face. Not being funny but if someone did this to me, I’d complain or be like do you fucking mind? I’m trying to eat in peace and PRIVACY. She’s delusional. Everyone’s apparently judging her because of her trainers. “It’s the trainers”, nah hun it’s the camera. Fast forward to the Nando’s part... Did you see the way she was strutting through Nando’s like LOOK AT ME. And then Doggy boy’s second speech, “To all the lads out there who feel intimidated by other blokes... I feel you” awww spency, it’s because you’re a complete soggy wet mop and you need to man up. Also after Imo had fallen and she was showing us her ‘grazes’. I didn’t see any grazes? Did yous? 🤣 And is doggy boy serious? “The thought of someone you love being hurt”. Aw shut the fuck up. She fell over and you’re balling your eyes out like a child. I don’t know who I dislike more because the pair of them both have horrendous qualities. Imagine being married to someone so pathetic. God almighty Spencer, get a fkn grip. I wish she wouldn’t put this idiot in her videos he just makes everything 10x worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I'm sorry guys but spencer has never been fit. It's the face. Everytime I see that face I think about him crying because immo fell.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

peachypie

Okay bear with me this is going to be a long one, you can already probably tell how invested i am in this but i've been watching the first video on her stomach 'my stomach doesnt work' and there are SO MANY CHANGES TO HER STORY. It's like she doesnt even care that shes lied and that people can go back and see it.

Heres the 2 videos if you want to compare them like I did but if not I'm going to type ALL the inconsistencies anyway because what else to do at 3am in lockdown?

So basically in the original video this is what she has said:

When she was in ballet and the water started to come out of her nose she said she was fine, she just thought that it was her IBS playing up and she needs to learn how to manage it properly, the ballet teacher panicked and told her she needed to go to hospital but she said she was fine.
She went home, felt lousy and didnt eat for the rest of the night and then made an appointment for the doctors the next day.

When she went to the doctors the doctor said that it's basically okay, it's just IBS. She went home empty handed but said she still felt very ill and kept passing out so her dad rang an ambulance which took her to hospital and she had gas and air in that ambulance.
They then put her on a drip of her metoclopramide and within minutes was going mad, wanted to jump off building, was TRYING to rip out cannula but doctors told her lie down. It was after this that the doctor told her that he thought she might have a stomach ulcer and he prescribed her with antibiotics for 2 weeks

She went back to hospital 4 times during these 2 weeks and everytime they sent her home because it was just an 'ulcer'. She didnt go to uni or eat in these 2 weeks. Her mum then came up to her and went to the doctors, they did blood tests and told her she needed to go to hospital. They gave her the metoclopramide again, despite her protesting and refusing it. She went weird again and her mum got angry at the doctors and told them that she was allergic to it and they should have listened when she refused to have it. and then her mum had to go home while she stayed in hospital. Then she says she stayed in and out of hospital for the next 6 months, then says she stayed consecutively for 3 months then in and out for another year.

In the new videos:
She started to panic when the water was coming out of nose, her ballet teacher told her that she needed to go to the doctors and she immediately left and 'went to doctors because it was a '2 min walk away from her uni and 3 min walk away from where she lived' She claims she got an emergency appointment.
She says they told her that they cant do much until further tests but they think she has a stomach ulcer so the GP at the doctors prescribed her antibiotics for 2 weeks.

'3 or 4 days' after this she started to violently throw up, she was called an ambulance and went to hospital and do lots of tests. They then gave her metoclopramide on this day, she was put on it and within 0.5 seconds she went crazy, ripped out her cannula and blood started squirting everywhere. It made her scream and shout but then they calmed her down with another drug. Came back in and gave her another drip and told her that she had an ulcer and that she should go home.

She got released at 4am and went to bed. She went into hospital 2 more times within those 2 weeks by ambulances. She was sent away every time because it was just an 'ulcer'. After that her mum came up and went to the doctors with her and semi threatened the doctor. Did some tests and sent her to a hospital which was a different one from last time. They put her on metoclopramide again, she went crazy again, ripped out her cannula and jumped out of bed and tried to run past the doctors and nurses. She was told she had to stay in overnight but ended up staying in for 'months'

-
In the end she was diagnosed with gastroparesis but she never did finish her stomach condition storytimes so who knows what inconsistencies would have been in them but i'm sure after shes read this (hi imo and spenny) she will be more careful about what she says to make sure it fits in with her first video

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

peachypie

future videos

STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.1 - CONTROLLING ME
STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.2 - I FOUND OUT HE CHEATED ON HIS EX WITH UNDER AGE GIRLS
STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.3 - HE IS A FUCK BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Elle

VIP Member
Guys I'm worried all this excitement is gonna send me into early labour. Really don't want Imo and Spence to play a role in the birth of my child. I CAN'T COPE WITH ALL THE SCALDING HOT TEA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Imagine the ex did do the video though, it's literally what imo has been doing for years. Outing people but changing the name, she really can't cry about it, a little taste of her own medicine. Oh man I can't believe this
A story time about Dencer and his new wife shmimogen, names changed to protect privacy 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
but guys spencer has a disability doesnt he? theres a video about it but i didnt finish watching it, isnt that why he is like how he is, and not cos hes a creep at all. I think hes so sweet :/
He’s 1000% a creep, 10000% a cunt. Some of us know him in real life and remember his manamist, fuck boy and rapey ways. How he is on her channel is not who he is. She must be earning a wedge. I wouldn’t totally embarrass myself for all the world to see knowing what I really am without being paid top dollar.

And who the fuck wants to be with someone that cries when you fall over. Get a grip of yourself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Crisps

VIP Member
Take note of all the fake “aww I wish we were staying and going for a meal somewhere” “so we’re just going home now...” “i’d love to be going for food round here!”
“Got my latte to take home, going home just going to get in to bed” cue spencer springing the next surprise...
Any hun that fell for that crock of shit deserves her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I’m the same however, I urge you all to watch the video when Pups “surprises” her, taking her back to the spa that she went to for her hen.
My God - you can tell it’s all a set up, it gave me genuine goosebumps of embarrassment for them.
There was a card from the hotel in the room saying “Welcome Mrs Horton” why would they put that in the room if MR Horton booked it?
“Oh but pups I don’t have a Bikini for the spa”
“Oh look, you’ve brought me one”
Shock.
I’ve just watched the surprise spa video.. I would just like to add, I got married at this hotel where she went to the spa... you would not get a “free complimentary upgrade”... would you have to pay for it and a lot of money at that too. Also where the massages are done you would not have people just “running around” 1. it’s not possible with their location and 2 it’s a luxury spa they don’t allow ‘rif raf’ in (well I suppose they let Imo in so I could be wrong). They also wouldn’t give out a free 85 minute massage just for the fun of it (minimum of £115), I smell 🐂💩.
And finally you can’t just accidentally walk into where the ”managers and cctv” are.
Sorry for the rant, I’m just not happy she’s tarnished my wedding venue with her fake ness and lies.

Reactions: 37

Immoslips

@Imogenation hun. I see you're active on tattle reading your old thread...would you mind doing another vid because the huns like my rundowns and I find it fun. TIA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Justpassingthrough

I really hope for the future of man kind that she’s baron and he’s shooting blanks. Those two should NOT reproduce. The earth doesn’t need that.
I’m sorry I just don’t agree with you there. Think you may have gone a bit too far I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. I was just saying that it will be full on when and if she does x

Mariaraine20

Every single surprise video does my head in with her same reaction everytime
“YOURE WINDING ME UP 🤣 HERE WE GO HES SUCH A WIND UP 🤣 .... what? are you serious? 😢 I’m gonna cry 😢 NO I don’t believe you 😦 no I’m actually gonna cry 😢
FUCK OFF AND CHANGE YA SCRIPT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Well, it just proves that he is what is written on here. He knew exactly where to go and who it was. Spenny, your time is up big boy.

• Heart
  • Haha

bettyrogers9

omg after looking at all the old photos, I’ve just put two and two together and realised that I know his brother (not sure if I’m allowed to put his name?), and that I’ve met the old Spencer on nights out in like 2017 😱🤯 hate to say it, but he used to be SO fit. I’ve also just had a look through some mutual friends instagrams and NONE of them follow him. Kinda sad really, I actually feel bad for the guy 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35