Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Iddiebiddie for the title suggestion! I personally haven't been keeping up with Imo lately due to work and the fact I'm still blocked on her socials :rolleyes: and quite frankly I don't wanna give her any money from watching her videos. Any gossip?

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks if she keeps quiet we’ll get bored and stop talking about her.

Reactions: 7
Someone like Imogen can have all the engagement and views in the world but everything she does will always be cheap or 2nd class to most other youtubers. She just hasnt got "it" whatever that is.

Reactions: 15
Guys if you all enjoyed the Nandos video you need to watch my HUSBAND SURPRISED ME WITH MY DREAM CHRISTMAS PRESENT !!

Please.

The acting skills are another level (of tit) 😂😂

• Haha
Guys if you all enjoyed the Nandos video you need to watch my HUSBAND SURPRISED ME WITH MY DREAM CHRISTMAS PRESENT !!

Please.

I’ll be back in 20 mins 😉

edit: I’m a minute in. When Spencer keeps calling us huns I die a bit inside

• Haha

Please.

Something to watch while I blow dry my hair 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
She’s over lining her lips and putting extra lip liner on the top because she likes to accentuate them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Also she’s told us she’s got greasy hair. Of course.

Reactions: 6
She says it’s the best surprise she’s had all year 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the same year they got engaged loooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Take note of all the fake “aww I wish we were staying and going for a meal somewhere” “so we’re just going home now...” “i’d love to be going for food round here!”
“Got my latte to take home, going home just going to get in to bed” cue spencer springing the next surprise...
Any hun that fell for that crock of tit deserves her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Take note of all the fake “aww I wish we were staying and going for a meal somewhere” “so we’re just going home now...” “i’d love to be going for food round here!”
“Got my latte to take home, going home just going to get in to bed” cue spencer springing the next surprise...
Any hun that fell for that crock of tit deserves everything they get.
I know! It’s her giving him his cue to spring it on her. Plus I doubt he could surprise her because I don’t imagine they have their own bank accounts. They’re completely in each other’s pockets that they probably only have 1 joint account.
Also, every video conveniently has an ad hidden in it!

Reactions: 7
It was cringey to watch.
I've watched "my husband suprised me with my dream holiday". Even worse than Christmas edit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.