Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
He’s got a hearing impairment. Not total dick head disability disorder.

Tell us what he used to be like. I'm massively intrigued about his life pre Imo 🧐
He used to be good looking too! I’m not sure what’s happened to him 😂

He used to have loads of threesomes, some with young girls who didn’t entirely consent. Completely disrespected women in any shape or form. Called girls fat cunts in nightclubs giving them horrible looks for dancing. Everything is a big fat lie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

A_lozz

Just worked it out and he would’ve been 21 when he slept with a 15 (maybe younger) year old girl 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Greygardener

Chatty Member
If anyone just wants to see the clip of spencer crying about imogen injury here it is 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Henrypopops

Omfg I am dying at work literally have faked the shits so I can sit in the toilet and catch up!! I am screaming!!!!! That flat must be fireworks!!!

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
I still can’t believe Spenny cried when she fell over. WHAT A MELT. I fell over on holiday last year on the way to breakfast and my boyfriend pissed himself all the way there, and all throughout breakfast. He then found it so hilarious and told all the onlookers (yes people saw it) that I was drunk... it was 10am and I definitely wasn’t!😂

• Haha
  • Heart

clily

Holly Boon just posted a video about all of the surgeries/procedures she’s had done. Can’t help but feel this is a dig at imo🤣
100% a dig, when she answers the question she says she thinks it's really important for influencers to be open and honest about procedures especially if they have young follower. She said it's bad to make them think it's natural when it's not...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

A_lozz

I love that Spence has just inadvertently confirmed that what @A_lozz said is true! (Not that we doubted you) - if it wasn't true he wouldn't know who the hell she was in real life - thanks Spence, bad move for you though eh?
He probably realised and that’s why he deleted the message. Too late though cos I got the screen shot 💁🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

D_Wills

VIP Member
Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Crisps

VIP Member
I’m lovinnnnng this so much I’m shaking like Spencer getting universal tickets from his wife

68046F64-3920-4FC7-8A49-D851262F03EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Apparently we only come and use Tattle because we’re jealous.

I don’t mean to sound stuck up but I’ve a lovely life with a long term partner, I bought my own 3 bed house at the age of 22 in a nice area, I’m healthy barring stomach problems (I have a stomach condition as well hun buns), we have nice cars that are pretty much paid off, we have friends and family, I have a stable job well paid that I like, I’m going to uni part time to eventually move into another role as I like change and progression, I have lovely pets, we go on nice holidays and have nice things because we work hard, we plan to have kids and settle down in the next few years once we’ve done more of the things we want to do before we’re 30. I don’t mean to sound a stuck up cow but I like my life and it has lots of positives. I’m also not overweight and I’m not a stunner but if I may say so, I don’t starve myself and I wash my hair and brush my teeth if it’s baby prince trying to say we’re jealous of how Imogen looks as well.

I’ve said a similar comment about Imogen before. She’s nearing 30, in a one bed council flat, crying with her equally pathetic husband, no friends, constantly falling out with people, showing her arse to her dad for revenue and having to prey on young girls to make them feel sorry for her because anyone her own age sees straight through the facade and are cracking on with their own lives.

She makes such a big deal of being married because it’s the only ‘grown up’ stable thing she’s got in her life as she probably looks at everyone else with stable jobs and families and moving on and thinks shit, better tell the 14 year old huns I haven’t had fillers

I’m here because I’m bored as hell during lock down and it’s a bit of mindless reading 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

A_lozz

Oooooooh tell us more ☕
He pretended to be this nice charming guy at the start of the relationship with this girl (like how he is with Imogen) but a couple years down the line he could no longer keep up the ‘act’ and his true fuck boy personality came out. This will happen with Imogen however she’s married the guy now 🤦🏽‍♀️ If you’re reading this spencer.. hi hun you probably know who I am 👋🏻 the truth always comes out in the end x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
My friend saw imogen in a bar in Brighton last summer drinking pink gin 🤔 yet she tells her huns she doesn’t drink alcohol.. another lie to add to the list 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN WE HAVE PRIOR WARNING TO THIS BEING UPLOADED AND A LINK SO I CAN GET A GLASS OF WINE AND MAKE SURE IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ELSE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

JJ2020

Been lurking since thread #1🙊 Felt inspired...so here goes nothing.... Imogenation #5 Spennys past has come to light and the time has come for some ex’s insight 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg!!!! Do you think Imogen is sat here reading these messages and now questioning what the hell has happened in Spencer's past??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45