Imogenation #35 Imogens pallet is wack, spennys face resembles a wrinkley ballsack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huns just to let you know that poor Imo had food poisoning the last couple of days. She hasn't mentioned it much od courses so wasn't sure if anyone was aware. Not complaining just explaining xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Huns just to let you know that poor Imo had food poisoning the last couple of days. She hasn't mentioned it much od courses so wasn't sure if anyone was aware. Not complaining just explaining xoxo
Don’t forget she’s breastfeeding too didn’t you know huns

• Haha
Reactions: 2
7D2CA795-E0BF-46EE-A0AB-ACD1AA2BF8B5.jpeg

WHAT. THE. duck???!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

this just goes to show she had no video filmed, ready and edited to upload on Tuesday and now she’s scrambled around and come up with this shower of shite!! Who thinks to sit curling their hair after food poisoning?! Especially if it’s been as bad as she’s made out!!! I bet she faked the whole thing, the attention seeking weirdo!!

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1002877

this just goes to show she had no video filmed, ready and edited to upload on Tuesday and now she’s scrambled around and come up with this shower of shite!! Who thinks to sit curling their hair after food poisoning?! Especially if it’s been as bad as she’s made out!!! I bet she faked the whole thing, the attention seeking weirdo!!
It did occur to me that she faked it because Spencer was going to London. We know she has history with that.

Err and how bloody weird is it that Spencer slept the spare room because her mum wanted to sleep with Imo and "cuddle her all night". This family gets weirder and weirder!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ohhhh yeah she always seems to have something wrong whenever Spencer had places to go. That ONE time he was out with friends and she was so sick he had to come back (can’t remember if it was the stomach condition or anxiety). I don’t think we’ve heard of him going out with friends again since.
Or remember he played football and she had a go at the team for being mean to him? He’s not played again -but then again, he’sprobably embarrassed.

Reactions: 26
So Spencer slept in the spare room so Imogen at 27 could be cuddled by her mum (weird)

Renaelia takes a bottle better from Dirty Dee instead of her own DAD because… she smells like Grimmo (so bleeping weird)

They actually contacted the bagel company place and the owner had to justify his staff eating the mayo… I reckon she wanted to try and sue them🤑🤑🤑

She gives us details about her BRIGHT YELLOW tit 🤢😂

she’s admitted she had no video on the weekend, shock

Overall it was a car crash on a video

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My mum is so amazing my mum is so selfless my mum is so loving. SHUT UP. Most mums do things for their children yours isn’t anything special 🙄

Reactions: 11
Thought she’d be back with a video on Saturday due to having food poisoning, no mention of uploading today. 🥴 Cannot take anything she says as truth.

Reactions: 1
this woman has issues - talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.. if the mole hill was even there in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1002877

For someone whose job is filming & editing a mere 2 videos a week, she has extremely poor work ethic

Reactions: 15
For someone whose job is filming & editing a mere 2 videos a week, she has extremely poor work ethic
Why doesn't she just drop to 1 video and make it a bit better? I know having a baby is hard, or as hard as she makes it out to be, but she has her dad and Spencer to help or babysit. She has been doing this for a few years now full time so should know what to film and how to do it. It's literally her only income why this lazy content?

If she had a boss, office times, and deadlines and produced this I think she'd be looking at warnings.

And fine she had food poisoning (I think you HAVE to go to hospital for that but ok.) when my brother had it there was nothing I could do to get him to even sit up on his bed. But either way, she already missed her deadline as no other video was even filmed! And posted when she said it is going to be, and she had plenty of time.

Reactions: 9
We don't call her grimmo for nothing
It’s just a whole new level of weird that her mum would want to sleep in her dirty, unmade bed (as I don’t quite have grimmo down as a weekly fresh sheet kinda gal) and also at the fact that as Husband and Wife surely your bed is your place for you know… and now you’ve got your mum sleeping there. But it’s okay because no-one mum on tattle could love them as much as IMO’s mum loves her and thenamethaticannotspell

Reactions: 13
Literally laughed out loud at this 😂😂 but it wouldn’t actually surprise me if she did do that! #crazy
The answer is in fact green for the tit. So her saying it’s bright yellow and saying to Spencer “that’s what the say with food poisoning isn’t it Spence!!” While aggressively nodding her head so he agrees with her

Reactions: 4
The fact that she had been shitting and puking every hour (apparently), been in the same pjs all day in bed, then proceeded to put fake tan and spray on without having a shower makes me feel violently ill !!! 🤮 she literally must stink.

B2DDDBA2-A287-44AD-8273-00EBF8682C0A.png

omg Shut up spencer !!! Lets get what done????

You are lazy and a motivation to no one. Hate these so called influencers that act like they are the most positive motivating people in the world because they post quotes and read these ‘books’ when in fact he does duck all all day apart from take strolls along Brighton beach, wipe imos arse and tell her how amazing she is all day. He literally doesn’t work!!! So please stfu

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s so pathetic texting pups to come upstairs whilst she’s drying her hair cos she misses them! She needs to get a grip and give the guy some space, no wonder she’s no friends honestly she’s unbearable

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Also when she says ‘I’ve just realised this part of the video is irrelevant if you don’t have the air wrap’

she’s so irritating. Does she really think that many of her followers have an air wrap? Hers was gifted anyway, she just wants to show off!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.