Imogenation #35 Imogens pallet is wack, spennys face resembles a wrinkley ballsack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer probably looks like tit now because all his weird wife eats are bird seeds so he hasnt had a proper meal in years! How did he go from being buff in the barber pic to looking 50 with a 16year old body? Oh imogen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spencer probably looks like tit now because all his weird wife eats are bird seeds so he hasnt had a proper meal in years! How did he go from being buff in the barber pic to looking 50 with a 16year old body? Oh imogen
They’re a reincarnation of Grandad Peter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Ben Salad putting the bouncer together? Can't they do anything on their own? They call her dad over for any little thing mine would be pissed off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So spennys been let out on day release and poor imo’s still got the shits food poisoning.

E260B94B-991D-47B6-A9E8-141870BF968F.jpeg

erm….. but you’ve still gone on Instagram to post your photo saying you’re not going on Instagram 🙄

why is salad building the bouncer? Doesn’t nay nay already have a bouncer??? I bet he’s gone round because Imo can’t cope on her own with the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So spennys been let out on day release and poor imo’s still got the shits food poisoning.

View attachment 999642

erm….. but you’ve still gone on Instagram to post your photo saying you’re not going on Instagram 🙄

why is salad building the bouncer? Doesn’t nay nay already have a bouncer??? I bet he’s gone round because Imo can’t cope on her own with the baby.
Wonder why he's getting a train when they have a car 👀

Reactions: 7
0DFF957B-8560-4173-8D19-C19CC06B22C1.png

omg they are both SO pathetic !!!! They think they are such goals it makes me sick 😖

I wish spenny would shave off that half hearted stubble. He can’t properly grow a beard quite clearly so it just makes him look unkempt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet Imo wasn’t happy salad spent his time building the bouncer instead of painting the boot cupboard and wardrobe!!

• Haha
Took our advice then
Still a div for using yt stories instead of the community tab
Hi Imo 👋 Saturday *is* this week
Screenshot_20220119-210252_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
How did she get food poisoning when she is supposed to only be eating dairy free, gluten free, chocolate free, meat free, flavor free, guilt free, fiber free foods?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Spencer’s cookings clearly given her food poisoning since he’s the only one who cooks, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s sleeping in the spare room (dog house) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 999642

Every bloody influencer is reading that book🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it strange how her followers seek to rarely decline past 300k. Me thinks someone keeps them topped up

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it strange how her followers seek to rarely decline past 300k. Me thinks someone keeps them topped up
I can’t see how she’d be attracting any new followers. she’s a new mum so you would think that would bring other new mums to her channel but they’d soon feel so bad about themselves with all the breastfeeding talk and how she’s snapped back- it’s hardly something anyone wants to watch

I couldn’t stand the kitchen reveal I skipped by so much! The kitchen is truly awful and you can tell it’s cheap. It looks dark and dingy. And she looked SO orange 😂 I can’t cope
It came up in my suggested too, and I rarely watch her channel, but as it was a kitchen reno and I want a new kitchen I thought I'd watch. I thought my head was going to exploded. She was talking faster then ever, talking about parts of her kitchen that Spencer wasn't even filming. No indication on price, what type of drawers they went for, or storage systems etc. They could have made an really helpful reno video but failed miserably. Oh and the dressing table looks awful with that chair.

Reactions: 10
PAMPERING MYSELF BECAUSE I GOT FOOD POISONING🤣🤣🤣. Lmao sorry forgot food poisoning was a serious condition, she's so dramatic honestly she needs to get over herself. Clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.