Imogenation #35 Imogens pallet is wack, spennys face resembles a wrinkley ballsack!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D9DD4944-94E3-4408-AA97-9CEC98F36A33.jpeg

it doesn’t even say what you win !!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 she is a joke and so her is BrAnD

The most unprofessional, least thought out and un-cared for ‘company’ I’ve ever seen. She literally couldn’t give two fucks about it as I’ve said before she only ever mentions it when she’s ordered a bulk from ali express and wants to make a some money quickly

Reactions: 14
Imagine if every time your mother in law visited you had to either share the bed with her and your partner or sleep in another room…in your own house! 😅 that family are not right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if every time your mother in law visited you had to either share the bed with her and your partner or sleep in another room…in your own house! 😅 that family are not right
I couldn’t think of anything worse than sharing a bed with my MIL and I’m sure my partner would think the same about my mum staying in the bed with us.
She really doesn’t want Spencer to have any responsibilities over looking after the baby. Why couldn’t he have stayed up with her instead of her mum? Anal will take a bottle from her mum but not Spencer. That’s exactly what she wants. So he can’t do anything but hold the baby when she films a half arse video. He’s basically a sperm donor.

Reactions: 13
She must have tried every single bottle going. What a waste of money. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone so desperate for their baby to take a bottle

She must have tried every single bottle going. What a waste of money. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone so desperate for their baby to take a bottle
I feel like she left it sooo late to introduce it so she obviously isn’t going to like it. Or they don’t seem to try for very long without moving onto the next thing.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she left it sooo late to introduce it so she obviously isn’t going to like it. Or they don’t seem to try for very long without moving onto the next thing.
Definitely. From what friends have said bottle introduction is about repetition and consistency, you can’t just offer one and expect them to take it and then try another type if they don’t.

(no experience as my little one doesn’t take a bottle and we haven’t tried, it’s just easier to feed them from the source 😂)

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.