Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassylash

VIP Member
Standard Imo, couldn’t walk out of a restaurant without looking like her baby was hanging out of her but 4 days ago could do a full dance routine snd get her “dancers leg” up to shave... she’s such a dick!!!!

I haven’t been on here since early in her pregnancy but I had to come on as soon as I spotted that awful fake waddle!!!

if there was question mark emoji on here i’d be using it. what.. was that?

Reactions: 1

meganburt602

People are entitled to not like a particular name - their opinion or how they feel is not towards the individual but the name. For crying out loud some people don’t like their own name. 🤣 It does not mean anyone will get bullied because someone is not particularly keen on that name.
I only started saying this because someone higher up said they’ll get bullied because of it. I know loads of people don’t like their own name but it’s when it comes to bashing the parents for their choice of name is the problem

Could she go as far as to call the baby 'angel' or in recognition of my beloved best pals .... Honey!! From the passive aggressive "messages" insinuating there is a delay for any form of a concern with her moral compqss is pure bs, stop the clickbait and MSG's of" I would never judge" , 😂👀🤦🏻‍♀️🤷

Sosigfingers

View attachment 756161

Is this story a picture or a video? I’ve just sat waiting for it to start playing for ages, surely she’s not uploaded that thinking it’s a cute picture :oops:

Edit: just seen her newest story saying people are replying to it asking if she’s okay and she said she’s fine she just thinks she looks cute in it, glad I’m not the only one who thought she looked crazy
She looks like a boy in that maybe that's why she liked it 🤔

_Laura

Chatty Member
I am sure not that long ago she said that they did have pre-recorded renovation vlogs. 🧐 I guess we shall have to wait until Saturday.

Woops, completely missed that but it is very much possible! I tend to just skip through the videos and only watch the bits that have been mentioned here 😂 😂 Can't deal with Imo's screeching and her "Woahhhh" and Spenny's vlogging voice "Huns, I am so excited to be showing you this!"

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
It was definitely her idea to post them reading their vows to each other on their wedding day. She sounds like she’s reading a monologue for an audition lol

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Ahhhh dammit, Bensalad has uploaded a story on insta and deleted it really quickly 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️ Wonder what it was

alisp

posted here last thurs that i would spew if she had baby sun meh low and behold , looks like ive something in common with ms imo, a daughter born the 19/9

• Haha

Cabbage_2021

She has arrived!

Baby Princess has arrived so let's all wish them well
Tattlers, we must be prepared for a special type of Hell
Tears will be flowing and breasts will be on show
Spencer will be oiling all the bits that are below
The three wise men will visit and bring the bubble tea
That's Bensalad and Hugo not forgetting Dirty Dee
Of course, the guest of honour will make the day complete
That pesky little robin who thinks it's Grandad Pete
We hope the house is ready for this tiny new Princess
Because last time that we saw it it was still in quite a mess
But let's not worry about a house that barely has four walls
Do you think that Imo will give Spencer back his balls?
All her Angel Hunnies will be frothing at the gash
And breaking into piggy banks to send her all their cash
Imo will be tagging all the baby brands
And grabbing all that's #gifted with her grubby little hands
Spencer will continue to look like a right drip
Someone has to tell him needs to get a grip
But spare a thought for Princess, born just days ago
She has to spend her life on the 'Imogenation' show
This is AMAZING!!

• Haha

Olivia95

Does anyone else notice she deletes sooooo many of her insta pics, whenever I click on her profile it has a really quick delay before it removes the latest pics she’s deleted. Wonder why she does that? Surely if Instagram is your full time job you plan your feed ………. But I guess this is Imo we’re talking about