Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing makes me more mad than her whinging about the state of the house, you knew you only had a certain number of weeks before baby was due yet you decided to knock walls down instead of just sorting the heating and bathroom and waiting until baby was here :unsure: I can’t cope with her actual screaming when baby kicks then patronisingly calls her a clever girl. God help the poor midwives when this train wreck comes through the door with spenny in tow with his oils at the ready! ‘Think of the sea!’:sick:

Reactions: 33
I can’t with the ‘clever girl’ everytime the baby bloody moves
She looks neurotic every time she says it as well. When they were in bed and it was happening Spencer said ‘do you want me to stop filming’ which makes me think she’s having meltdowns about the movements any other time. If not how would he know to offer to stop filming probs thinking she’s gonna kick off😂

Reactions: 17
When she was in the bed wincing at movements/pain it’s like she’s doing it for attention from the fans, making them believe the baby could come any minute (which I know it can) as she’d already said prior she’d been having braxton hicks… so if she goes silent the huns will be out in force speculating on her posts/videos that she’s in labour/had the baby. It’s like she’s planting the seed.

Reactions: 15
I can’t deal with any of their bullshit anymore 😂 Spencer is how old and doesn’t know how to fit a curtain pole or put curtains up? I’m 28 and I put my own up along with the pole using a bloody spirit level, a pencil and a drill when I moved out at 18 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why has bensalad always got his top off? Why is Imogen always shouting clever girl? Why is Hugo sleeping on their bedroom floor? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After she put up that baby chair why was she asking baby girl if she had she put it together for her? Like she’s going to reply! The women is nuts and that face she pulled when in bed looked like she was trying to make out she was having contractions but after started smiling and talking to her. I’ve never witnessed a pregnancy as strange as Imogen’s. Is it really necessary to rub your belly and call your unborn baby clever girl every time she moves? I can imagine her doing it out in public and people looking at her like she’s not all there because if I saw someone doing that whilst pregnant I would think the same. I don’t know what the pair of idiots thought about the renovations and her due date, She expects it to be completely finished when it definitely won’t.
Spencer speaks in the same boring tone all the time, his never funny and he generally doesn’t have a personality of his own. When he has the camera himself he just repeats exactly what imo has said.

Reactions: 25
They keep justifying the fact they’re renovating so close to the due date because ‘delays have been ongoing since October’. So. Why. Not. Put. The. Renovations. On. Hold. Until. The. Baby. Is. Born. You’ve got yourself into this mess, twats.

Spencer looks like a shell of a human, he looks exhausted

Reactions: 22
How tiny is the width of the landing and the stairs?!?! At one point in the video I didn’t think he was going to make it round the corner!
74E2EEFA-07C2-4B96-BEA8-D15CB051505F.jpeg

Also anyone think the rooms look really tiny?!

Reactions: 26
How tiny is the width of the landing and the stairs?!?! At one point in the video I didn’t think he was going to make it round the corner! View attachment 750853
Also anyone think the rooms look really tiny?!
Isn't a hallway supposed to be a minimum of 3ft for building regs? It doesn't look like 3ft where the corner of that bannister is 🤔

Reactions: 2
I can imagine baby princess crowning and imo will be calling her a cleaver girl, i feel sorry for the midwives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thats the other thing, now old is her brother and why is he sleeping with them?!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone hope she gets one of those old school no nonsense tells you to stop being dramatic midwives? But then we'd have to listen to her drivel on about how she was bullied

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.