Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
F7658FE3-7628-499C-9B53-310D5966D9D1.png

Due to being 8 months pregnant and completely ripping our house out……

YOU’VE 👏🏻 BROUGHT 👏🏻 IT 👏🏻 ON 👏🏻 YOUR 👏🏻 FUCKING 👏🏻 SELF!!!!!👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 46

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Im not a prude in the slightest but can someone explain why shes obsessed with posting topless / underwear photos now shes pregnant? She would never do this before she was pregnant? Surprised she doesn't count it as cheating 🤣

I may be wrong but I may be right. In her latest video where she has a panic/anxiety attack she is wearing the EXACT same outfit including SAME hair and make-up as the photos she uploaded yesterday of her and Spenny at Coppa Club. She couldn’t film a video….in her bedroom but could go out in public surrounded by loads of people and pose for photos. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Screenshot from video

B49AA985-326C-4386-A57D-ED2D73634218.jpeg

Photos from insta at Coppa Club

DB814F41-22E8-45CE-8485-A46CB954C6B1.jpeg

27C52043-1744-41D8-B812-AE00905508E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Kathleen22

VIP Member
93812E56-EC8B-4B39-AFD0-0D25000D5D87.png

did you know their baby was made out of love??? 🤢 as opposed to every one else who gets pregnant of course, theirs is the most special because no one loves as hard as them.

his Hand placement is giving off creepy vibes, why does it look like he’s about to give her a cheeky finger? 😕

I don’t get why it has to be so ‘sexy’ I would cringe so hard if I ever saw these pics of my mum and dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

timmy_1190

This is going to sound really harsh, but watching their recent video makes me think that Imogen married Spenny for the sake of it, you know to have a big wedding and the house and now the baby? It just seems to me that he loves her a hell of a lot more than she loves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Beckz1205

VIP Member
5A746E1B-3695-43F9-8D23-EBC7A620CE5C.png

they’ll be going on baby’s depop more like.

D85BE792-B607-4C32-A8D8-111A254EF4C7.png

It’s nothing to do with being pregnant, it’s because you’re a dirty cow and don’t wash 🤢
If what she’s “producing” smells like cheese it certainly shouldn’t be for baby princess!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

D_Wills

VIP Member
She didn't have a fucking panic attack, she just had a few moments of self doubt, don't we all have moments of that in our jobs, thinking what we're doing isn't quite good enough and we're a bit shit? Haha. It's a totally normal part of life. Why dramatise it with a trigger warning and the black and white!?? And she literally flipped back to her bubbly personality in seconds.

Reactions: 43

Miri04827

Chatty Member
I’m still not over her copying like for like Elle derby (don’t know her soz if that’s spelled wrong) pregnancy announcement.. also cried every fucking video. No one forced you to renovate your half a million pound house before your baby was due. Fucking idiot.. try having a real problem.
The stupid idiot wants to have my fucking problems. I’m 33 weeks just like her and I have Covid, had it for 11 days and not getting any better. I can’t eat. I can’t breathe. I can’t move. I’m terrified for me and my baby. She doesn’t know how lucky she is, but no, the fucker never stops whinging and crying over problems she’s created herself. She’s a twat.

• Heart

boredinlockdown

Imogen: If you don't have anything nice to say....
Also Imogen: Let me do some storytimes slagging off my ex-friends to get some ad-sense coin

Imogen: We all make mistakes, that's part of life
Also Imogen: I need to delete any comment that calls out my mistakes or tries to hold me accountable, and I'll call it trolling or hate to get added sympathy from the tweens who watch me

🙄🙄🙄

Beckz1205

VIP Member

Nice to see Imogen is fannying about doing yet another inappropriate tiktok dance whilst Spencer’s sorting the storage out.

067DE363-6EDA-4778-8220-F4B838059AC8.png

8CBE9DA3-EF22-4EF2-909D-645F30C1F11F.png

also the comments on this video…hugobee what you been up to?? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42

D_Wills

VIP Member
Lolling at Josh the builder pissing off on holiday and disappearing. He doesn't give a fuck 🤣🤣

• Haha

AmandaGarceeeah

09A27344-0B40-4A2B-9005-B2457743C4BA.png

Wait so…. They ‘deserve’ the ‘blessing’ but, what, those who are trying to conceive don’t deserve it too? They are both thick as pig shit and so blinded by their own narcissism!!
‘be kind’ only applies when they’re rightfully called out for their ignorance but when it comes to not being cruel to those who can’t have children, it’s: “guys it’s my page, I can post my journey and whatever I like so just unfollow xxxx”.
Bunch of idiots I swear.

• Angry
  • Sick

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The fact she admits she doesn’t shower for 8 days, that her tits smell of cheese and she still has the audacity to leave the tags in stuff, wear it and sell it on depop 😫😫😫😫😭🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha