Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzybum

Again, not yet up to date on the thread so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already but wtf is spencer doing here 😂🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

alisp

yeah i am baffled about the layout too , they knocked away a wall in their bedroom for the nursery hows it a separate room even now if they knocked a wall a sand castle them two twats wouldn't build , bet the builders are just as baffled

Gossipgal00

I didn’t even think it was her at first until I heard her voice. She looks so different.

also sorry if this is going back 100 years but I cba to watch alllllllllll the videos and hear her whining but can someone fill me in on who “Laura” is and what happened. And are all the failed relationship story times about her?

Elliebell2

Omfg I've just watched the dream present video and my god what a waste of 26 mins of my life I will never see again. The relationship between bensalad Hugo and Spencer gives me the ick 🤢

Spencer reaction said it all 😂 didn't seem excited at all then had to film again to say how * grateful * he was 🥴
Haha yea their relationship is odd and his reaction was pathetic he clearly knew about it then he went to shake her again like the honeymoon surprise, she had to move twice away from him. Why would he think shaking acceptable especially pregnant

Watching dad vs girls where different you tubers are sent the gender of their baby and they have to react but not say what it is, they send it to Imogen and Spencer and ofc Imogen makes it all about her and tries to fake cry😂also why did they hug and kiss like it was their reveal??🙄
She just had to do the most over the top traction and to say their kids will be friends Haha. Can't see Sarah inviting imo for play dates.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I’ve just had a look at her social blade and I have no clue how they afford anything tbh. Spencer clearly does not work anymore and is trying to be an influencer even though he gets 8 comments on his posts.

she surely barely makes any money off her cosmetics because she never seems to promote her brand anymore?
literally where does all this money come from for 10 Starbucks a day, a £500K house that they’ve ripped every wall out of and a brand new car on finance?
Yea I mean if you look at her accounts she has money, more than me! Which pisses me off! Lol! But I mean not hundreds and hundreds of thousands! I don’t really understand accounts and I know that’s not all the money they have but yea they do have some from somewhere! God knows where! Also what makes me laugh is she hasn’t even got Spencer listed as part of her company, most couples have one as the director and then the other as the secretary, I think it’s something to do with tax purposes and things like that but poor old spenny hasn’t got a look in there it seems! Lol!

If you say so...

Chatty Member
LOOOOOL i nearly spat out my coffee. I am dead.

It’s the see through tights for me.

she is seriously getting worse I just have no words

View attachment 663973
This was the original post but she’s deleted and posted only black and white now 😂
I'm not great at spotting photoshop but the shadow of her right thigh looks off to me? and what's with the high shadow of her bottom on the wall? why does her bottom have a....shelf?

Have I actually spotted a photoshop fail or am i looking too deeply into this picture?

Last edited:

Ruby Mercedes

We’ve mentioned it on here, but more so that if the baby was an accident she could have lived comfortably in that house without any renovations for at least a year after baby arrives. It was perfectly habitable.She made the choice to start the renovations when she knew she was pregnant, or if she had started the renovations first she shouldn’t have been trying or not using any contraception. I swear there’s just thin air between hers and Spencer’s ears. No common sense. It’s obvious she has done it for views and for sympathy from her followers due to how stressed and emotional it’s making her.
Ah I see yes they could have waited to start renovations.