Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ex93

I think Imo took the new trick of *lightly* dusting a TINY leftover blush on your nose for it to look like you’ve caught the sun, naturally.

I’m calling it now, within 2 years they’ll split and her insta and youtube will be based on her being a single mum.

Those who go on massive love sprees, posts on social media, constantly with each other, as weird as them two NEVER last because eventually they’ll merge into one and one of them will become resentful that they lost themselves (my guess is that it will be Spencer).

I’ve been with my now husband since we were 15, we’ve been through 11 miscarriages, death of my parents, my depression and anxiety, and we are still standing strong. We never post about our relationship on social media, we have separate nights out with the girls or him with the men. We speak to each other like adults not in a sickly baby voice calling each other baby princess and all the other sickly sweet fake bollocks.

Our love is real and genuine and to me the best (like Imogen and Spenny think theirs is) because I know how he treats me and makes me feel behind closed doors, there is no fake persona, no bragging, no passive aggressiveness (Imo!) I could tell the whole world that my husband will tickle my back at night or buy me flowers randomly but why would I? Who cares other than me and him? I could also tell the world how we annoy the fuck out of each other sometimes and how I want to punch his lights out when he farts in bed because he stinks but I wouldn’t because again, what’s the point, who the fuck cares? This baby will come as a massive shock to both of them. They have an expectation that everything is perfect, everything will always be perfect between them. It isn’t and it will never be because nothing is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

vitton05

The poor fuck is drinking non-alcoholic cocktails for his birthday.

I’m setting up a petition for Spencer to have a day out with his actual friends (without Imogen hiding in the bushes or even within a half mile radius of them) with an alcoholic beer in hand.

Obviously not drinking alcohol is absolutely fine, but he 100% used to and he seemed to enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sosigfingers

On her boots and superdrug haul She was whinging about ingredients in a mascara being safe for pregnant women but yet filled her lips with fucking FILLER

• Haha
Reactions: 50

67bunting

I hate how often she has to state that her baby was “made of love” etc between her and Spencer.. Like we get it hun he ejaculated in you after 30 seconds of missionary but it’s a mental image I really don’t need to keep being reminded of

• Haha

Lilooooo

Just realised, they went to that girl’s 21st birthday party after not showering for a WEEK 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Ex93

Imos got cheddar tits, bensalad baked a birthday brick and no walls safe from Spennys list - I know it’s early but couldn’t resist

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Cba with the "no ones gonna watch this video" attention seeking shit she leaves in her crap vids

Reactions: 46