Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so good and healthy with the extra baby weight!

What do you guys think they’ll be like as parents? I’m going to say super over protective and they probably won’t be strict at all.
I think she'll be gushing with love when the camera is on. Behind the scenes she'll resent not being the centre of attention and the fact the Spencer will worship his daughter and won't have time for her. He will be the one doing the dirty nappy changes and getting up in the night. Her gut problems will return as soon as she's given birth, so she won't be able to do anything other than dress baby princess in pink frilly clothes and do hundreds of filtered photos for the insta huns...

Reactions: 37
This has always been one of my biggest pet peeves about her. She whacks a camera out in public then acts shocked when people look in her direction. I remember her “hen night” vlog where she was filming in a restaurant, whilst people were eating their food, and then acts shocked when people look at her a little bit funny!? Don’t even get me started on the outfit challenge videos.

I see people vlogging/just having a laugh and filming themselves all the time now, it’s normal and I don’t care, yet I always look over because it grabs my attention, but I’m never judging. Of course Imo needs the validation that people just care about her SO much, it’s actually quite embarrassing how big a deal she makes out of people looking at her
There was one video where she was out for dinner with Spencer and she kept going on about a load of guys looking over at her and how disrespectful it was to Spencer to be perving on his wife. She’s so full of herself to assume they were perving, they were probably wondering what she was doing screaming into a camera and going ‘oooohhh. My GOD this is amazing! Try some pups!’ when it’s just a Nandos.

Reactions: 38
Probably already been mentioned... but is anyone else concerned with how she is going to cope with having a baby? After watching her videos from last year where she was having a ‘breakdown’ it just made me think? Especially with added hormones...

Reactions: 28
There was one video where she was out for dinner with Spencer and she kept going on about a load of guys looking over at her and how disrespectful it was to Spencer to be perving on his wife. She’s so full of herself to assume they were perving, they were probably wondering what she was doing screaming into a camera and going ‘oooohhh. My GOD this is amazing! Try some pups!’ when it’s just a Nandos.
I think that was the first one I ever watched. She loved all the attention despite saying she didn't. I think she missed the point totally, if guys were looking at her, it was more 'wtf is she wearing' rather than 'she looks hot' . She's an average looking woman, not a great beauty. Her makeup is garish and clownlike, simply because she uses too much bronzer and dark lip liner. If she went for a more natural look, she'd look so much better.

Reactions: 17
You’ve got to be kidding me! Another baby shopping haul video. 😭

6E04259B-96DA-463B-8B8C-E931C67F1B59.jpeg

6 minutes in and Imo is crying because she loves baby so much and EVERYONE IS STARING. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s so erratic in this video. I have a headache. 🤯

Edit - for duck sake at the end of the video they ask AGAIN for help in finding bibs, socks and leggings. You just did a clothing haul you twit. You went to three stores full of baby clothes you twit. You walked past loads of bibs and socks and leggings you twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Out for lunch again today... surely she should be saving her money to buy things for baby princess....oh no wait.... she’s expecting her followers and brands to send her everything she needs.

Reactions: 27

Edit - for duck sake at the end of the video they ask AGAIN for help in finding bibs, socks and leggings. You just did a clothing haul you twit. You went to three stores full of baby clothes you twit. You walked past loads of bibs and socks and leggings you twit.
Is she a twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She even picked some up to show spency 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
4374A0A0-0E51-4A60-9832-03DD1B53B54F.png

acting challenge tiktok but has to start it by rubbing her belly 😒

75A6C5E7-A948-48BD-B7A4-11DE7DBB62BA.png

top three TikToks all posted today and in all of them she’s rubbing her belly!! WE GET IT!!!! In the bump update one she must have had to peel that dress off herself because it’s skin tight on her. She’s obviously wearing it to make her stomach and boobs appear bigger. We’ve seen her look smaller in stories/videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's so bleeping creepy and embarrassing. Addressing a caption to her unborn child in a photo posed in her undies. :sick:

Screenshot_20210518-190903_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.