Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it incredibly nasty that Pete burns is basically insulting woman that can’t get pregnant or are struggling.. she’s really showing her true colours. I’m sending lots of baby dust and love to those who are struggling 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 569838
His cringey captions that are clearly writen by imogen make me PISS 🤣🤣🤣 “didnt even mean for that to rhyme” STOP. Who writes tit like that in an insta caption like a full on conversation, they’re the biggest weirdos I swear 😂
I usually lurk these threads but I can’t help notice how old he looks since he’s been with her. He looks like he’s aged tenfold! He looks very gaunt, pale and tired too. I can’t imagine how their relationship is behind closed doors to have such a turn around effect on someone’s appearance.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember that awful couple from the X Factor, Chloe Jasmine and Stevie Richie? I remember watching them on celebrity Big brother and they were truly cringey. They remind me SO much of Imogen and Spenny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’s comfortable at all with the stretch marks. I had none pre pregnancy and not gonna lie it was one thing I was worried about getting. Oiled and moisturised everyday and my boobs ended up covered in them and then noticed other ones on my hips/bum after I had her. I don’t care now I’ve learned to embrace them but the message she put alongside the photo was a bit insensitive

Reactions: 8
AC1215A6-8F3A-4EB9-93ED-ED6860527F9B.png

The voices in this make me want to vom.

imos water retention filled legs at full force I see... 🙄

is he at work????? Shock she has to come and visit him ffs. I feel suffocated and I’m not in this relationship

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Why is she always doing this with her mouth lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
does he work??
He use to be a barber I’m assuming full time?? But I think a fellow tattler found his work schedule a couple months ago and he only does 1 or 2 days a week now (could be wrong)

either way he’s a lazy duck 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He use to be a barber I’m assuming full time?? But I think a fellow tattler found his work schedule a couple months ago and he only does 1 or 2 days a week now (could be wrong)

either way he’s a lazy duck 😌
He’s also a full time ✨ massage and oiling therapist ✨ to Imo. 🧴🧽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I cant agree more they both make me feel ill, and the relationship is so toxic when it comes to how little time they spend apart, don't they have friends or anything else to do, its so sad when he clearly did and since being with her its stopped - no wonder when she it's everyone else who's toxic and never her!

Reactions: 22
Is she wanting the company to send her freebies because the boxes she ordered were damaged/opened and had mould growing on the oats. 🙄

4D2A81A5-8DED-4183-B55F-6823D2739CD7.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Haaannggg onnn a second. Is she actually suggesting that a nutritionist advised her to detoxify her boobs?? Well I'm just speechless. God knows what she's got in those pads that's then merrily soaking away into her skin. There's a reason we don't advocate anything apart from nipple cream on ya boobs... Oh Lordy, I hope she doesn't try and detox her boobs if she ends up breastfeeding 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
C247E55D-5F54-4978-9322-AF604DB8FD0E.png

maybe it’s a sign you should stop eating granola bars every damn day?! Or maybe it’s just karma for being a heinous person...!

Storytime: Bullied by my granola bar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Obviously has to mention it’s her pregnancy craving 🙄 why doesn’t she just email the company like everyone else would?

BAB3FEF8-2073-4AC3-AC7F-3FC438ECD18A.jpeg

or just get my wet blanket of a husband to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.