Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a bizarre dream that I went to a theme park with Imo and Spencer and she got really jealous of me every time I sat near him on a ride and she lost sight of him for about 30 seconds then he came running towards her both crying their eyes out going 'baby Prince I thought I lost you oh my god I love you so much' 😂😂😂 sounds like it would be a pretty accurate day out with the pair of them tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her new story about her ‘tiger stripes (duck off) where she says she’s the lucky one chosen to carry her baby seems insensitive to me. As if she’s saying those that can’t have children weren’t chosen to.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
The amount of sweet things/drinks she has on a daily surely is not healthy, especially being pregnant too. 🍰🍬🍦 So her nutritionist tells her to wrap her bazoomas in cling film to detoxify BUT does not give her a stern word regarding her diet?

View attachment 576196View attachment 576197
For the babies sake I think she should seek alternative advice ... they need to look into sugar, additives, toxins in cosmetics and pregancy exercise for the baby. As she is lucky enough to have the time and money to look after herself, then it would be lovely to see a better diet and lifestyle. And the clingfilm wrap.. was there mention of BPA free clingfilm ? BPA is not advised for children in plastics ... so makes no sense to me . Imo I mean this kindly .. becareful about putting all these toxins in you body, either through food and drink or the skin. You are a beautiful girl .. you really don't need this crap ..

Reactions: 7
She says spot her tiger stripes...but that one photo she is showing the tiger stripes - she has in black and white whereas she has the left the other photos in colour. Sorry Imo but if you were PROUD of them you wouldn’t have changed the colour of the photo.

2A3CA0DE-CA6B-4749-AB9F-BBC2394E1E48.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her new story about her ‘tiger stripes (duck off) where she says she’s the lucky one chosen to carry her baby seems insensitive to me. As if she’s saying those that can’t have children weren’t chosen to.
ive never known someone so unaware of what she’s saying and how it might come across to other people. The world revolves around her. I’ll never forget her posting ‘breathe’ on a photo around the time George Floyd was killed. She lacks any empathy towards other people and their feelings but 100% demands it for her, her stomach condition, mental health etc. It’s so weird that she’s not aware that she’s like this.

Reactions: 37
She says spot her tiger stripes...but that one photo she is showing the tiger stripes - she has in black and white whereas she has the left the other photos in colour. Sorry Imo but if you were PROUD of them you wouldn’t have changed the colour of the photo.

View attachment 576330
Ffs this pisses me off SO much!!!! I have way more VISIBLE stretch marks just from my hips widening during puberty, by the sounds of it this is her first ever stretch mark in her life... it’s really not a big deal imo.

She needs to accept the fact that her frame is small and she won’t be one of those people that put on tons of weight and look ‘big’ during pregnancy. Everyone is different and that’s OK!!!!!

She wants to push this narrative that she’s this curvy, massive boobs, weight gain everywhere pregnant woman and that’s not the case, I feel like she does it so the huns will say omg you look so amazing whilst pregnant, coz she looks no different.

Reactions: 34

View attachment 576330
I came on here to say the exact same thing! She’s tried to tone them down with the black and white filter because her photoshop skills aren’t good enough to remove them. She’s been going on about creaming her whole body where she never cared before now so she was obviously trying to prevent them. Zoe sugg mentioned something in passing about how she’s not bothered about stretch marks cos what will be will be so I think Imo is back tracking

Reactions: 11
96D4A773-FB9B-4304-9CB9-B6A0F3DA2D32.png

I’m sorry but I find this really f’ing insensitive- “I am the lucky one chosen to carry you” no thought or compassion for people who may not be able to carry a child/or are struggling-I guess they just aren’t lucky like Imogen! So much for not wanting to be triggering. She really is such a disgusting person.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Shoutout to all the unlucky women like me struggling to conceive. duck off Imo 🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Hmmm... Plot twist... Imo isn't actually pregnant at all, her baby is being carried by a surrogate, and in some pictures (e.g.pink dress photos) she forgets to push her stomach out for effect... *Please take this for the lighthearted post it was intended as*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep sharing clips of them in the swimming pool?! We’ve already seen them in the vlog....we don’t need to keep seeing it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.