Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anybody be able to explain this to me? V interested!
Baby princess filmed her effect of hate video over a week period.. supposedly. There was a packet of cotton pads she pulled out (after the shocking foundation fail) and they were in the exact same position in the background for the rest of the video. Hard to believe that was filmed over the whole week when that was their dining table too and they weren’t moved at all..

Reactions: 13
What are these poses and facial expressions? Instead of posting shit like this WHY has she not posted anything about Mental Health Awarness Week!

Reactions: 51
She still looks very underweight but I do think she’s looked the best she’s looked in a while since being pregnant but if I walked past her I wouldn’t think she was 5 months pregnant. She still just looks bloated to me

Reactions: 10
If you want to delete the other ones and upload this instead spencer, go ahead. He should know by now not to look at anyone else but baby princess angel!

What are these poses and facial expressions? Instead of posting shit like this WHY has she not posted anything about Mental Health Awarness Week!

View attachment 570754View attachment 570755
Why is she posed like a mannequin in a BHS summer clothes collection in the 2nd one?

Reactions: 48
Skipped through as I can’t bare, as someone else mentioned her just pointing at fucking plastic jugs going omg spence how amazing are these.
But I am just baffled that she thinks people want to watch her by toilet bleach... and that that pays her wage BAFFLED

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What really irks me even more than the shit pictures and awful foundation match to her face is the silence regarding Mental Heath Awareness Week.

Last year Imo filmed two videos regarding her mental health and her panic attacks followed by many more videos where she wasn’t able to apply make up properly or say “hello hunnies.”

Many times Imo says you cannot cure anxiety or mental health. All of a sudden she has been the calmest she has been in a long time and barely speaks of it (as well as her life threatening stomach condition which has now been cured by her weather changing baby princess).

There has been no mention, no posts, no links to any charities and she’s still making every post baby related even though her followers find it triggering.

To summarise, Imo is selfish, self-centred, not an empath and a TWAT.

Reactions: 47
Clearly an undisclosed ad for GHD as everyone is doing ads for them at the minute but look at state of
a) the barrel of the GHD! Does she never clean anything that she owns
b) her hair at the end! Looks like shit!
How can she get away with not saying this is an ad? It’s very clearly one because she’s worked with them before and it’s 2 very random stories that no one asked for.

Reactions: 3
brilliant recap

what gets on my absolute wick about her is when she says "lets not talk about that " its absolutely fine , and than last night on a insta story her baby freebies she referred to a teddy as a angel ffs the woman is cracked twat,
ps this thread has me in stitches

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She doesn't know what to do with unstoppables? 'what do I do just chuck them in the wash?'

Yes imo, thats the idea.

Reactions: 4
All the stuff in those shops that she’s picked up with her grubby hands. Pandemic or not, why feel the need to touch everything? We all know her hygiene is terrible.
Bet “Spencey” (where has that name come from all of a sudden?) got in trouble for that voicenote- she really slipped up there keeping that in the video, it just made her look like a psycho! Surely he can’t enjoy following her around shops while she screams about how nice everything is?

Reactions: 7
She looks like one of those blow up dolls that blokes stick their willies in… those lip fillers aren’t doing her any favours

Reactions: 23
I know we all shit on imogen (rightfully so), but I’m actually glad and extremely pleasantly surprised she posted about what’s going on in Palestine. She’s one of the very few influencers I know who did!

Reactions: 6
Anything she advertises I actually make a note to never ever buy don’t want to associate myself with brands who think she’s a good reputable person

Reactions: 2
Have any of you noticed that as soon as Zoella posted about the oeuf cafe in Brighton and about it being her favourite cafe, it’s now Imogen’s favourite.. has she got no originality

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.