Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF you fat lipped cunt. Definitely on the beg for freebies. It's actually disgusting behaviour. Imogen comes across as so fucking tight in her videos. I dread to think how much she makes and for doing the bare fucking minimum - endless Primark hauls and faking anxiety. Honestly makes me sick. I really hope she doesn't get sent any free stuff. She doesn't NOT deserve it.
View attachment 571533
This has PISSED me off, I don’t even have kids but even I know you can buy these things from any fucking store with a baby section. She was at the white company the other day, she SAW these items?! She’s literally saying “send me this stuff” without actually saying it

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Discolights

VIP Member
If you want to delete the other ones and upload this instead spencer, go ahead. He should know by now not to look at anyone else but baby princess angel!
F42A9515-3C7E-4F69-8D0D-9418DE4C5311.jpeg

What are these poses and facial expressions? 🤣 Instead of posting shit like this WHY has she not posted anything about Mental Health Awarness Week!

View attachment 570754View attachment 570755
Why is she posed like a mannequin in a BHS summer clothes collection in the 2nd one?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ex93

So after Bensalad followed me on Instagram, he’s liked one of my photos and sent me a direct message :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha

Tgirl0123

D8FB2942-DA13-4798-A7E6-4F00E46F2BCA.jpeg

spenny is people watching? Looking at OTHER women and not his baby princess hunny bee wife?!??!

• Haha
  • Wow

claire44

Anyone seen Hugo’s TikTok where he mimics licking a girl out?! Not only that it IMO has commented saying “you are amazing” 🤮 (31/05/2020)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Justpassingthrough

I have a theory that she bought the house off the back of the mental health stuff and had all these plans she would do house Reno vids and then her views plummeted and she can’t afford them. Then fell pregnant hoping it would boost her views and it hasn’t so she just can’t afford to do any work in the house.

Also who even asks these questions literally no one cares

no one:
Imogen: IM DOING A QUESTION AND ANSWER

• Haha
What really irks me even more than the shit pictures and awful foundation match to her face is the silence regarding Mental Heath Awareness Week.

Last year Imo filmed two videos regarding her mental health and her panic attacks followed by many more videos where she wasn’t able to apply make up properly or say “hello hunnies.”

Many times Imo says you cannot cure anxiety or mental health. All of a sudden she has been the calmest she has been in a long time and barely speaks of it (as well as her life threatening stomach condition which has now been cured by her weather changing baby princess).

There has been no mention, no posts, no links to any charities and she’s still making every post baby related even though her followers find it triggering.

To summarise, Imo is selfish, self-centred, not an empath and a TWAT.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
So good to see Imo doing her bit for the community and donating her lips to the lifeguards as an emergency dinghy.

Screenshot_20210531-204231_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Discolights

VIP Member
There’s an sos button in the car so if she needs anything, she can speak straight to Audi.

Just a heads up team Audi, you might want to disconnect that. Run away now. You’ll be expected to react to her birth in a few months, you’ll be a story time soon too ‘BULLIED BY MY SOS BUTTON *EMOTIONAL*’

• Haha
Reactions: 46

celou

Anyone else can’t stand the word ‘bits’ anymore after hearing Imo say it a trillion times?

Getting soooo sick of her making out that a size 10-12 is MASSIVE, making us all feel fucking terrible about ourselves. Also can’t stand it when she says ‘am I allowed to dress like this as a Mum’ ‘can I wear this when pregnant’ NOBODY CARES. JUST WEAR THE DAMN CLOTHES.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

knowsy

"i even had my WEDDING RING ON" - Whoooooo even notices things like that on strangers 😭 she really thinks she is something fucking special
Also it’s literally irrelevant!!! Fair enough if somebody was trying to flirt with you or chat you up or whatever but if they’re actually abusing or harassing you it really doesn’t matter if you’re married or not?! The behaviour is unacceptable regardless of whether you’re married, pregnant, single, whatever! She’s toxic man.

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I feel like the "nutritionist" is one of those dangerous woo pedlars who will have her drinking fermented urine and sticking crystals up Spencer's bum. Nobody credible would have a pregnant woman wrap her breasts, especially not in bloody toxic plastic. The fact that plastic is supposed to 'detoxify" says it all about the validity of this person's claims.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
96D4A773-FB9B-4304-9CB9-B6A0F3DA2D32.png

I’m sorry but I find this really f’ing insensitive- “I am the lucky one chosen to carry you” no thought or compassion for people who may not be able to carry a child/or are struggling-I guess they just aren’t lucky like Imogen! So much for not wanting to be triggering. She really is such a disgusting person.

• Angry
Reactions: 44

theweekend

Omfg, she's banging on AGAIN about her childhood living below the poverty line, saying they 'slept on floors', then correcting herself by saying "more so when Jacob was a child" - i.e. her parents used the phrase "we struggled for money one year when Jacob was young, we were practically sleeping on floors" once and she has just taken that and ran with it. She is tapped.

Also mentioning they were 'sleeping on floors' when her parents were working hard renovating houses. Now this is an assumption but I don't think anyone purchasing and flipping houses is in any way destitute 😂

celou

What pisses me off THE MOST isn’t the fact that they’ve got the car because good for them, whatever. It’s the fact that she constantly portrays this persona to her young ‘huns’ that she’s poor, can’t afford much and makes them feel sorry for her so she can get sent stuff. How dare she try to manipulate them like that. Horrible, vile woman.

Edit: just been on Audi and done the finance calculator on their car and even with a £5k deposit it’s still over £1k a month. God knows how much they’re paying.

Last edited:

Discolights

VIP Member
Angel they aren’t looking at you because they want you. They are looking at you because you face is 10 shades more orange than your body and your lips are taking over face. That’s all. Just explaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 42