Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
All of those bits can be bought in any of the shops she’s already been to. She knows this. How can she feel ok knowing her 12 year old huns are out buying bits for her baby? My child has stuff that we’ve kept and look back going ‘grandma got you that’ but Imo and pups will be like ‘Olivia from Rotherham got you that, no, no idea who she is either baby girl! But it was free cos Mummy is the master at getting free things, just like Ben salad and dirty dee’
Are her parents instawankers as well??

Yeah so it's cold? You really, really look like you are enjoying it in that picture someone posted, ate every mouthful and licked the plate clean I bet! 🙄🙄🙄

lozzybum

Not imo only having 11k views and 100 comments 5 hours after posting. Embarrrazingggg huns.

can we talk about spencer going psycho seeing ‘George’ appear on imos phone but both of them trying to play it down massively 🙄 “oh he’s not like that!!!!” Not what? Controlling? Sounds like he is to me.

firstly why are you instantly checking her phone when she receives a text??? Then he’s like oh i tried to check it for mills coz she was busy but coz of Face ID I couldn’t see it. Erm ok spencey I’m not buying it x
What video is this? X