Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One of the reasons she wanted to get married in Italy...because her dog growing up was an Italian mountain dog. 🤨

That is the equivalent of me saying I want to get married on a field of sheep in England because I had a dog that was an Old English Sheepdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

boredinlockdown

I seriously think Imogen needs some help - I know we've joked about it in the past but I think she is getting worse!

I really do think that all the rubbing her "bump" is to make sure that people know that she's pregnant and not naturally that size (even though she still looks like a size 8-10). And all of this "body acceptance" she mentions in every video or post just screams of insecurity about how her body is changing and over compensating.

The real kicker though is this advice on detox wraps from her so-called nutritionist, who is technically only a nutrition therapist. The "diploma" she has is from an institute that is not endorsed or accredited by the Association for Nutrition as they don't meet the required evidence based standards, and cannot therefore be a registered nutritionist. It seems as though Imogen is so worried about her changing body that she's doing detox wraps which are often claimed to reduce weight and/or cellulite (claims that have been scientifically debunked) and which are also medically advised against in pregnancy.

The fact that she's engaging with an unregistered nutritionist enforces the bullshit of her stomach condition...as someone with an actual condition, I know that gastroenterology teams include registered dieticians who are qualified health professionals, unlike nutritionists.

I'm not sure whether it's disordered eating or body dysmorphia but I think she needs to seek professional help 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Just had a nose on her TikTok she’s saying she went and sat in the park on her own today and she LOVED it 🤣 I mean that is big news for imo as she can’t do anything without her ✨husband✨

she left out the part of stalking him at work bringing him lunch..I can just picture it...

they wake up and cuddle and kiss for half an hour coz that’s just them huns 🤷🏻‍♀️ he starts to get ready for work.. shes In the background moaning and groaning saying she’s in “aaaaaagony” with her back/legs/stomach/neck/eye, spencer rushes over and rubs her telling her he wishes he didn’t have to leave her today and maybe he should call in sick???, she tells him no no baby prince me and bubba will be fine you go honestly!!!. She texts him all day but he’s busy with clients and can’t always get back to her🥺 it comes to lunchtime and babygal has a new lease of life as she reminds spenny theres some leftover dinner that he should have for his lunch!!! He tells her no you stay at home with baby 👶🏻 But imo being the strong baby gal she is, INSISTS 😈. Spenny is secretly pissed off as he was hoping for a great big greasy mcds from down the road but he acts as if he’s so ✨grateful✨ For his amazing wife. They proceed to kiss and tell each other how much they’ve missed each other after 3 hours apart.

no one loves like them so us average people wouldn’t understand

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Shiva

Hi, I’ve tried to comment on an older thread I was mentioned in...but won’t work by someone called Sarah... I’m not really savvy on here. But she’s right I am siobhain who she talked shit about on YouTube and about my son. I made an account to look now and again to check up on if she had put anymore online about me and my son. I have her blocked on everything and wouldn’t want to unblock so I can’t see anything. I stopped looking at YouTube as I didn’t even want to be tempted to watch anything a lot of them being about me and personal to me. Looked this eve on here for the first time in ages you guys have been busy lol so many new threads I couldn’t read all but glad to see nothing about me. Seems she’s moved on hopefully... didn’t know she was pregnant, wish her luck but hope now being a mother she will see how fucking awful she was... talking about chrildren and dissing a good mother for simply protecting her child. My son was contacted and abused online cause of her and she most definitely gave his name at some point, as strangers found him online. He’s just a teenager... reading through aswell she sounds very annoyingly proud to become a mum, it’s definitely something to be proud of but hope she remembers and takes some regret in abusing me for years when I was a new mum trying her best to give me a tough time. Hope and truly don’t wish upon her, for someone like her to come along and fuck with her kid and partner...like she did me with me and shit on that special time. Anyways sorry to dampen the mood haha I’ve scanned through this thread, you guys are hilarious! I will delete this account now, think I have no more checking up to do with her and my boy has been left for 5/6 months now. (Fingers crossed) Thank fuck it’s only been 6-7 years of her bringing up the past hahaha hope she’s spending that money she made from lying/gossiping about me and my family wisely. Peace out darlings!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Pampas

In that last Tik Tok posted by Hugo it sounds like Salad is saying ' I don't give a fuck about Ahmed...so don't mention it again' In the previous shouting Tik Tok it sounded like he didn't approve of one of Hugos friends. Not sure why so aggressive though...seems very over the top.

Actually, I don't know why I'm saying 'not sure' cos I am. From day one (even back when I really liked Imogen and enjoyed her content) I always got bad vibes from him... and I'm gonna say it.... Racist vibes. No evidence to back this up but speaking as a person of colour you do sometimes get a sixth sense about these things.

Reactions: 53

peachqueen

C0333D34-DCDA-43BD-B71F-4728F1C43C72.png
First time I’ve posted on here but couldn’t ignore these comments on her tiktok.

“Baby Prince is what her fans call her husband”🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Her post about mental health stating that she doesn’t feel anxiety anymore because it would be bad for the baby ... so she just makes sure not to be anxious ... I wish I could turn off my anxiety, I’m not mentally ill for fun Imogen 😭

• Heart
  • Sad

Elle

VIP Member
Oh FUCK OFF you fat lipped cunt. Definitely on the beg for freebies. It's actually disgusting behaviour. Imogen comes across as so fucking tight in her videos. I dread to think how much she makes and for doing the bare fucking minimum - endless Primark hauls and faking anxiety. Honestly makes me sick. I really hope she doesn't get sent any free stuff. She doesn't NOT deserve it.
Screenshot_20210512-202352_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Just flicked through the video and landed on spencer saying "its the closest thing to a holiday we are going to get... Reminds me of being on holiday where you can get food and drink whenever you want... We took that for granted before covid".

He is UNEMPLOYED - they LITERALLY go for food and drink every single day its all we ever see them do!
They live in Brighton which has a beach
They went to Rome last year on holiday

They are both so DENSE and have no sense of reality whatsoever. Trying to sounds relatable and ✨ inspirational ✨ just FUCK OFF

• Heart
What are these poses and facial expressions? 🤣 Instead of posting shit like this WHY has she not posted anything about Mental Health Awarness Week!

5D736F87-8C3C-4F92-9E2D-F5A0CFA39E17.jpeg
92F243D1-F27E-4379-8016-A760D550EF26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
In Alfie Dyes first trimester video he talks about gender announcements and how you don’t have to do big extravagant things to tell your family you’re pregnant and that people feel the need to do these big gender reveals “in a field with trees and popping balloons full of confetti” I bet Imogen is livid!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Pampas

Imogen: " Spencer's ordered a non alcoholic espresso Martini"
(so taking out the Martini basically just leaves the coffee)

Spencer: (tastes it and pulls a funny face) "It tastes of coffee"

Imogen: " Does it???!!!"

Absolutely riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

TheStork

Hi Tattlers .. I have managed to keep my thoughts to myself until now as I wish no stress on any pregnancy for the babies sake... BUT I have never seen such a self-centred, deluded and indulgent pregnancy in my life ! What are these people on ? The beggy list is just unreal .. and the nonsense she spouts .. like most women I worked full time before and after the birth of my children. I NEVER used any creams or had half this stuff and my maternity clothes and most baby stuff was given second ( or third ! ) hand from friends and passed them on to other friends. They need to get a grip on reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 49