Imogenation #21 Not complaining, just explaining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t help myself on her “tell me your boyfriend won’t cheat on you” tiktok 😂😂
Imo deleted this, someone else was talking to me on the post discussing how baby angel Imo exposed her friend for her abortion. Don’t think she liked that being out there for her 12 year old following to see

Imogenation #22 Spenny wanks to OF in the shower, Imo’s 400K only lasted half an hour !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WTAF - this girl does not have an original bone in her body. There's taking inspiration and then there's Imo just blatantly copying. Lazy witch 🤬

Reactions: 12
If I was in the supermarket with those posers I would purposely interfere with every shot, just get your shopping and duck off home!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.