Imogenation #22 She’s got 399k problems but 400k ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @metalbeard well done angel xoxo

- Imo got 400k followers, did a whole song and dance and video about it and then dropped back to 399k hahahaha. She hasn’t addressed this yet.
- she did a vid on look fantastic YouTube channel with her mum clearly breaking lockdown rules. Claimed it was filmed Xmas day. It definitely wasn’t.
- in her 400k video, was at BenSalad’s despite there being 2 other girls in the background. The mask slipped when she told Spenny not to film them. It was edited out when we pointed it out on here.
- she does not want to discuss her weight even though she obviously has issues and there are genuine concerns for her. Will do anything to show herself “eating” aka chomping and chewing on her stories
- Spenny does not wank (yeah right)
- Hugo is still a reincarnated dog

Anything else to add?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe he doesn't wank? Does she ever leave the man on his own long enough for him to have one? Every 5 seconds they have to proclaim their undying love for each other and list 10,000 things they are sooo grateful for, so there probably just isn't the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know it was mentioned near the end of the last thread and I’ve spoken about it before but I’m really sick of seeing those 2 in the car on their way to yet another location in either central Brighton or central hove. Since when has Starbucks been an essential journey? I know they’re hard at work being public figures but do they never get bored with the same repetitive non-essential trips out? Stay👏🏼At👏🏼Home👏🏼 If she really has no ideas of content to create or different backgrounds for her ig pics then she should really consider finding another job.

Reactions: 25

- Imo got 400k followers, did a whole song and dance and video about it and then dropped back to 399k hahahaha. She hasn’t addressed this yet.
- she did a vid on look fantastic YouTube channel with her mum clearly breaking lockdown rules. Claimed it was filmed Xmas day. It definitely wasn’t.
- in her 400k video, was at BenSalad’s despite there being 2 other girls in the background. The mask slipped when she told Spenny not to film them. It was edited out when we pointed it out on here.
- she does not want to discuss her weight even though she obviously has issues and there are genuine concerns for her. Will do anything to show herself “eating” aka chomping and chewing on her stories

Anything else to add?
I’m so humbled and so grateful like you will never find someone as humble as me
Thanks angel baby face xx

Reactions: 6
I really wish she’d stop singing and sharing it everywhere, I’ve always thought how awful she sounds. So tone deaf and like she’s trying too hard to sing, I’d be embarrassed if I was baby prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Anything else to add?
And furthermore she is a bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure if it’s the same in England but shouldn’t they be shopping alone? Aka not having photo shoots in the middle of the isles 😂 don’t know about anyone else but even doing my weekly shop I get so anxious atm, her hogging the isles and posing with tit she probably isn’t going to buy would annoy me so much (don’t think oranges are too good for gastroparesis)

Reactions: 31
Wonder how long before someone comments on Cinzia’s pics asking if she knows Imo copies them? I can’t believe how obvious it is.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s the same in England but shouldn’t they be shopping alone? Aka not having photo shoots in the middle of the isles 😂 don’t know about anyone else but even doing my weekly shop I get so anxious atm, her hogging the isles and posing with tit she probably isn’t going to buy would annoy me so much (don’t think oranges are too good for gastroparesis)
I didn’t even think about this!! Where is her anxiety now?? I’ve been to the supermarket once in the last 5 months and on that one time I did I had a panic attack!! My anxiety levels are soooo high at the moment... IMO’s has just disappeared along with her subscribers! She’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 22
Yes, Sainsburys have a clear policy that you should shop alone AND although not my usual supermarket, I was in the Hove store today doing an elderly relatives shopping and there is a big board outside saying so ! I hope she bought the OJ as I bet she doesn't wash her masks each trip .. handling dirty masks isn't hygienic. I suffer anxiety and have had a panic attack over space at the self-scan checkout as it was so crowded in that very store .. I definitely get Covid anxiety ..

Ironically I started following her because of her anxiety publicity.. now she gives me anxiety ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have to say I love this new thread title. I'm a bit late to the game with the latest video, but I agree there are some really valid points made so well done Tattlers! Keep up the good work. I started watching it and tbh I thought Imo and Spenny definitely have the potential to make up these 'NAUGHTY CONFESSIONS..' but even if they have been sent in by her followers - the discussion doesn't encourage healthy sex chat about contraception, masturbation etc. If I was one of her 12 year old huns I'd either get freaked out (re anal sex story) There was no mention of consent - we say it time and time again here that if influencers are given these platforms they should use it to educate in a positive way.. with 'role models' like these two to look up to, I worry about the generation growing up now.

Yes, Sainsburys have a clear policy that you should shop alone AND although not my usual supermarket, I was in the Hove store today doing an elderly relatives shopping and there is a big board outside saying so ! I hope she bought the OJ as I bet she doesn't wash her masks each trip .. handling dirty masks isn't hygienic. I suffer anxiety and have had a panic attack over space at the self-scan checkout as it was so crowded in that very store .. I definitely get Covid anxiety ..

Ironically I started following her because of her anxiety publicity.. now she gives me anxiety ..
Hey @AlicefromWonderland can I just say I loved your post yesterday re confessions video - I agree entirely )

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a noob here, came on to check out Sarah's Day and I stumbled upon this thread. Wasn't going to watch the 'panic attack' clip but curiosity got the better of me.

Two thoughts, that's not adult behaviour and who the duck would think that was a good idea?? Urgh. Anyway, hi everyone and thanks for the hours(days) of entertainment!!

Reactions: 14
Wonder if we will be getting a new 400k subs video for the second time... Bit embarrassing she's been sat at 399k for 11 days now and still not updated her insta bio

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hmmmmm she’s v quiet today.... wonder what rules she’s breaking this time?

Reactions: 18
No posts or stories from either of them - obviously round Ben salads or dirty dee’s! And now she can’t even pretend salad is a single household in her bubble as she’s been caught out...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.