Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo says the most loving family is her family of huns and even a few of them have posted on her instagram posts out of concern but she Spencer deletes them. She is not a good influence on anyone let alone her sister.
I messaged her asking if she was ok out of genuine concern and she blocked me!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why people always post wondering why her family hasn’t stepped in to help her.

Imogen is clearly an absolute narcissist, thinking the world revolves around her. She would scream and shout down anyone who would ever even attempt to suggest anything to her and tell them that they weren’t being supportive of her and her ~*dreams*~.

Spencer is completely controlled and manipulated into assuming a caring role for her because she can’t *possibly* breathe without him and neither of her parents would dream of saying anything either because they would be too afraid of being excluded and the “bad parent”. There is and always has been power issues between both parents. Imogen is essentially a carbon copy of both her parents who also clearly have weight issues themselves and display narcissistic personality traits which are fed by the attention that comes along with having “celebrity” Imogen around. CE0,000,000 Imogen has clearly always wanted to be in the spotlight just like her attention seeking family and is increasingly desperate for attention and concern which results in her being caught out for her lies a lot easier than others but she’ll never own up to anything because she’s a pathological liar. Her behaviours and actions are becoming more and more damaging and it’s no surprise that many other influencers stay far away from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If the universe could hear Imo, it would think she was taking the piss out of it with the grateful for anything and everything.

Grateful to have a stomach, grateful for teeth, grateful to have a tap -yes there is being grateful for basic things we do have but also she just takes the piss with how every other word is grateful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She couldn’t make it more obvious if she tried
She is definitely copying Cinzia!! Cinzia started posting daily matcha latte pics on her story and also in that Starbucks cup and what do you know, all of a sudden Imo is posting matcha lattes on her story. But it’s just a coincidence huns!!!

Reactions: 11
I think her parents are just as bad as her and (especially her Mum) see everything as jealousy which they take as a compliment. She’s always seemed like she thinks skinny=attractive and she craves attention and validation from anyone who will give it to her -in this case even 13 year old huns!!! She did a ‘sister dresses me’ or something a while back and said loads of alarming things about her size and needing to look sexy. So damaging in front of a young girl. She’s a terrible role model for her.

She’s asking for questions on her Instagram again. I want to know about Spencer’s past. Ex girlfriends, friends, how he met Imogen. I’d love more to be from his perspective and not hers. It won’t happen though.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.