Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His tiktok was private at one point hence why I’d followed him, then completely forgot 😂
Pftttt no chance of me messaging him even to get gossip, I’m 24 IMAGINE THE STORY TIME
“24 YEAR OLD HATER MESSAGES MY REINCARNATED 17 YEAR OLD DOG SON”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
His tiktok was private at one point hence why I’d followed him, then completely forgot 😂
Pftttt no chance of me messaging him even to get gossip, I’m 24 IMAGINE THE STORY TIME
“24 YEAR OLD HATER MESSAGES MY REINCARNATED 17 YEAR OLD DOG SON”
She’s be so upset and In the worst pain ever but so grateful 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
When I was on tour. Pre covid of course. With Ed. I met someone like Imogen. She was an attention seeker too. Everything was about her. And her problems. And no one else mattered. She use to try and be friendly with me. In the end I said no I’m out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she said gong, which just means an idiot
Gong does not mean idiot. The word derives from the old term (m)gongoloid syndrome which is now as we know it - Down’s syndrome.
The same as people think ‘c retin’ means idiot. It doesn’t. C retin derives from the disability cretinism which is a disability with certain physical and cognitive traits & the person rarely lives past 10yo.
If they were acceptable admin / mods on here would not rightly so edit the lettering.
Please educate yourself. These words are not acceptable.
Somebody with such a large following should know and do better.

Reactions: 24
Just read the fuckin 427 reviews on the website love, don’t ask your followers if they have one or know someone that has one just read the reviews 😭😂😂
But we know why they do that. They want the brand to see that they've asked so they can get the item for free.

Reactions: 3
First of all don't do that. Second of all, all black people are poc, but not all poc are black. OMG.
Cherry picking my post does not justify ableism nor the oppression these people have experienced. Slung in asylums and tied to trees and locked in outside cages, being forced to look after other ‘patients’ if you were a deemed more able than another or having your food stolen from you, getting all of your teeth pulled out because you are a ‘biter’ or having no toenails because they have been stamped on by ‘staff’, the list goes on.
Of course all black people are PoC, PoC is a politically correct term & thank you for assuming my race & informing me how can speak about it. & my job & how I can speak on that. My experience and my history and how I can speak about that. & you knew exactly the group of people I was referring to by the word. I will however apologise if you have experienced or that are affected in anyway by the N word or anybody that reads that comment and do not appear to be black by appearance and are offended or hurt by it. I am not here to trigger anyone....... except Imo or Spenny.
Imogenation the ablest witch should not be spewing such words without scrutiny and back lash. But she won’t, as people literally think the term gong is ok to fling around & don’t know the history behind it or what it means. & it makes me so bleeping mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s here from around 22:30🤢🤢 mind you she looks so much healthier

OMG HER LIPS?! This is the first time I’ve ever seen her lips when she was younger (new to this thread).. guys I really am so confused how she still denies it? She’s repeatedly said she’s never had a Cupid’s bow but she has a perfectly obvious Cupid’s bow in this! Mind. Blown.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to wake him up to let him know she can’t sleep?!

52F27B97-1F05-4DD9-AE28-385212764EEB.png

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.