Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I was like WTF. I’ve commented on so many previous threads and have just been catching up on this one! Went to check my tiktok and there it was 😭😭😭
Looool imagine you actually started talking and started getting the inside scoop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looool imagine you actually started talking and started getting the inside scoop 😂😂
Yes please! Tell him you love his tiktoks 🤭 And then wait to see how long it takes for one of the huns to read it on here and run to Grimo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another photo right by a petrol pump... she’s so stupid. Wish it would just explode tbh so that these photos would stop 😂😂
5A2B1E97-82C2-4F59-A513-136B8E5AAA75.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way he hid the begging for subs post from Imo as he has an ad and other Stories afterwards . So obv if he is gonna film and ad for a Hoover she will Wanna see how it turned out and will have a look at his stories .
And you can’t hide one story and other not , they will all be hidden From her .

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.