Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a rare thing to say on this thread, but I actually feel sorry for Imogen. Watching the latest video I don’t think she loves him at all as a husband. I think they are best friends, but her body language recently (not just this video) has told a completely different love story- she often seems repulsed by him when he kisses her etc. I wonder if when she met Spencer, he was a breath of fresh air and ‘safe’ compared to what he was used to, as she says he was a nice guy. I think it’s a sad situation they rushed their relationship so much and now she’s trapped with a husband she doesn’t love or fancy. He is definitely infatuated with her, but she loves him as a best friend she may not even realise it yet.
You are far too nice. Remember this person has made a fortune and bought a half a million pound house by exposing and lying about people in her past. Real people who are suffering real consequences because of her. Not only that, but glorifying unhealthy eating habits, body image, relationships, spending/shopping habits, mental illness etc etc etc. She doesnt deserve your sympathy

Reactions: 22
You are far too nice. Remember this person has made a fortune and bought a half a million pound house by exposing and lying about people in her past. Real people who are suffering real consequences because of her. Not only that, but glorifying unhealthy eating habits, body image, relationships, spending/shopping habits, mental illness etc etc etc. She doesnt deserve your sympathy
Okay you make a good point, I take a back she’s still a psycho 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i’m all for wearing what you want and expressing yourself and i can honestly appreciate other peoples outfits even if it isn’t my style or something i wouldn’t normally like!! but her fashion sense is just APPALLING every clothing item she owns is vile

Reactions: 16
8815A7F1-2F6F-40E6-8317-A9F5ECE3D9AD.png

LOOOOOOOL

shut up spencer!!!!. We all know imo either wrote this or TOLD you to write it.

sad that 14 year old girls will be believing this manipulation. They are awful people.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who does Spencer think follows him that doesn’t already follow Imo? His Instagram account came from Imogen!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Overusing the word grateful doesn’t make you look like a good person Imogen, we just think you’re a head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 378483
LOOOOOOOL

sad that 14 year old girls will be believing this manipulation. They are awful people.
I bet Imo wrote his, possibly with Spencer next to her dictating ! Generally Spencer's posts are far better written with fewer grammatical errors and Imo so overuses !!!, emojis ... and doesn't capitalise her 'i' 's .. so yes most likely a collaboration!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 378483
LOOOOOOOL

think he’s really overestimating his prowess as an influencer if he thinks anyone not already subscribed to Imogen is following him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.