Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new poses I can’t !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I said it once and I’ll say it again - spencer is her little project - she is a controlling witch!!!!!!!!. He’s just becoming a male version of her - does anyone know if he has any hobbies of his own????

also once again on her stories - she feels so BLOATED!!!!. duck off!!!!!:mad: Stop trying to be relatable to us girls

Reactions: 15
I am grateful for you HUNNIES making this thread thrive again. Feeling super blessed xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 8
77D35AF1-F812-42AE-83AD-D41C6B3E9564.png

Shock just imo and spencer making yet ANOTHER non essential journey during lockdown xxxxx

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Don’t think she’s spent one full day at home during this lockdown

Reactions: 6
Has she honestly uploaded stories using a disgustingly discriminative term for differently abled people? I am appalled!

12863676-257D-458B-AA78-0F7AB24F99AD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Has she honestly uploaded stories using a disgustingly discriminative term for differently abled people? I am appalled!
I didn’t even notice this!!!!! She just gets better doesn’t she.:mad: Que the crying video or her apologising and saying she’ll give all profits of her next video to a charity. Or she’ll read here and try and quickly delete

edit.. AAAAAAND she’s deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is the second part to her story as obv there is a time limit per ‘story’ so she has deleted the second part where she said ‘mongy’ twice
It doesn’t make sense she would do two insta stories on the same topic, worded differently and then delete one. That is all.

I drift in and out of following Imogen’s threads but just saw her story and audibly gasped. Her head doesn’t even look like it belongs to her body, she is dangerously small and doesn’t even look like her age. Wow I cannot get over this. How can her family and friends sit by and watch her body go like this?
I just showed this picture to my partner who used to have an eating disorder and he is very concerned about her weight. He points out she has no muscle or curves. She needs help asap or something will happen.

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t make sense she would do two insta stories on the same topic, worded differently and then delete one. That is all.
No she’s deleted the original one and reuploaded it to change the wording cos she’s a bleeping idiot. She would have got loads of messages no doubt about using that word so she’s changed it. Do you not know anything about our imo?

Reactions: 10
No she’s deleted it and reuploaded it to change the wording cos she’s a bleeping idiot. She would have got loads of messages no doubt about using that word so she’s changed it. Do you not know anything about our imo?
Why are you asking me if I know anything about her? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.