Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I can’t fucking cope with this new video and I’m only 3 minutes in

she’s talking about how she loves drinking from a big mug because “I love a big, big cup of hot chocolate cos I feel like you just get so much more” - no fucking shit Sherlock 🤣🤣🤣

“This wilko is absolutely huge i dunno how I’m gonna get round all of it” well you just use your legs angel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

metalbeard

What a sad life you don’t allow yourself to nap... because as a child you were never allowed to nap? What did her parents just constantly shake her awake until it was “ bed time”
Like you’re an adult, take a fucking nap if you want!🤷🏻‍♀️ Your sleep schedule is already shit apparently so it’s going to do fuck all to you
Sorry I realise this is a weird rant...but what an absolute bizarre comment to make
Actually someone mentioned she wants to be seen as a child and this screams it like she’s 27 married has her own house but is afraid mummy and daddy will be annoyed she has a nap
She needs some serious therapy

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Echo4

Couldn’t be me 🤡 thin and chronically ill people are allowed to wear tight clothing, doesn’t mean they’re promoting EDs
Oh piss of your moral high horse. You can’t dictate from your ivory tower, when you’re actively posting on other threads.

• Haha

LeilaMayxx

These photo shoots she makes Spencer do of her are nothing but body checks. Especially to someone who has just recovered from anorexia - it’s obvious. If she’s genuinely suffering i hope she gets help.
however, I feel like she’s playing paint by numbers with eating disorders. She always gives the right clues ‘I’m always cold, I always eat, I have insomnia’ and i feel she knows these are ED related issues or excuses etc and she WANTS us to worry and has got herself this skinny PURELY SO WE WORRY.
either way... she’s sick!!
her ‘loving family’ need to get her help for her mental state!

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I don’t recall anyone making fun of her weight loss actually, more airing some genuine concerns about it!

I make fun of her saying her brother is a reincarnated dog, for posing for pics at the petrol pump and saying grateful every 5 seconds but not for her weight loss

Reactions: 32
I don’t understand why people always post wondering why her family hasn’t stepped in to help her.

Imogen is clearly an absolute narcissist, thinking the world revolves around her. She would scream and shout down anyone who would ever even attempt to suggest anything to her and tell them that they weren’t being supportive of her and her ~*dreams*~.

Spencer is completely controlled and manipulated into assuming a caring role for her because she can’t *possibly* breathe without him and neither of her parents would dream of saying anything either because they would be too afraid of being excluded and the “bad parent”. There is and always has been power issues between both parents. Imogen is essentially a carbon copy of both her parents who also clearly have weight issues themselves and display narcissistic personality traits which are fed by the attention that comes along with having “celebrity” Imogen around. CE0,000,000 Imogen has clearly always wanted to be in the spotlight just like her attention seeking family and is increasingly desperate for attention and concern which results in her being caught out for her lies a lot easier than others but she’ll never own up to anything because she’s a pathological liar. Her behaviours and actions are becoming more and more damaging and it’s no surprise that many other influencers stay far away from her.

• Heart

Emmy44

VIP Member
I know this is a rare thing to say on this thread, but I actually feel sorry for Imogen. Watching the latest video I don’t think she loves him at all as a husband. I think they are best friends, but her body language recently (not just this video) has told a completely different love story- she often seems repulsed by him when he kisses her etc. I wonder if when she met Spencer, he was a breath of fresh air and ‘safe’ compared to what he was used to, as she says he was a nice guy. I think it’s a sad situation they rushed their relationship so much and now she’s trapped with a husband she doesn’t love or fancy. He is definitely infatuated with her, but she loves him as a best friend she may not even realise it yet.

Wills315

VIP Member
That poll was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make . But I'm grateful to even be able to have a voice and vote.

• Haha
Imagine looking out your window to see slender man posing with your car or on the end of your drive. Sat on your doorstep. I’d be right out with a pan of water!

• Haha