Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crisps

VIP Member
Who does Spencer think follows him that doesn’t already follow Imo? His Instagram account came from Imogen!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Kathleen22

VIP Member
I remember thinking she looked so good here!!! Honestly I am concerned

View attachment 388006View attachment 388007
She does look good here! And this was actually when she had already started to lose a little bit of weight as I think this was when she went to Jamaica and brought spencer? And I remember watching her vlog thinking oh she looks skinnier! But was nothing concerning and she still looked good.

I still think when she first started YouTube that’s when she looked her best, it all went downhill rapidly when she met pups. Her weight, looks, hair, personality, everything !!!!

hate to admit it but she actually had a bit of a personality before (lets be honest most of us did actually watch her from day one and there’s a reason we are all here now :ROFLMAO: ) has anyone noticed how different her voice is??? I don’t just mean the posh accent either but she had like a croaky voice ? I can’t explain:cautious:

but if you watch any video PRE spenny she has THAT voice.

I watched an old video with Hugo of them trying American sweets and I remember watching it before thinking it was quite endearing and their relationship was quite sweet....little did I know he was her reincarnated dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Kathleen22

VIP Member
I have so many issues...

firstly, they could have easily done it in their OWN fucking garden, they have a house now you know huns.

2. Spencer banging on about how hard she works really winds me up!!!!!!! To the extreme. Her content is NOT creative in the slightest. How is walking around b&m talking through every item hard work please????

3. She definitely forgot to edit that part of the video out talking about the girls in the house - the way her tone changed ... spencer looked scared.

I doubt it could have been the events people as they probably should have known they wouldn’t be allowed in the house?? And doubt they’d be sitting talking to Ben at the table?? So I’m assuming it’s salads house guests if that’s what you wanna call them.

4. “HES CRYING!!!!” “DADS CRYING ISNT HE OMG HES CRYING” “WE ARE SO EMOTIONAL” ...probably wasn’t crying let’s be real. She’s obsessed with people crying for her.

5. once again mentions her mum/dad. The programme she’s watching reminds her of dirty Dee and Ben when she was younger... defo some issues there.

lastly... what a load of bullshit quite frankly angels

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Lockdown has obviously made me loopy. So I’ve done a rundown for anyone who doesn’t want to give her a view.

she’s saying how GRATEFUL she would be if you could subscribe to her family of huns.

question 1. Imo to Spencer
What’s the most embarrasssing thing I’ve ever done? Imo ACCIDENTALLY gives Spencer a HICKY. Nothing about rubbing her colon. Shame. Imos never given ANYONE a hicky before. Her mum doesn’t like them, just ask her! And she apparently wanted to make her Mark on him before he went to Ibiza for a stag do. I actually want to be sick.

question 2. Spencer to imo - have you ever had a naughty dream about anyone else. She says no. LIEEESSS. She has dreams about Spencer cheating on her instead. Spencer thinks it’s disgusting. Baby prince, have you not seen her tiktok?

question 3. Imo to Spencer - are you turned off when I haven’t shaved my fanny flaps. He says no. He’s probably more turned off by her yellow tongue.

question 4. Spencer to imo. Most embarrassing thing that’s happened during sex. If it isn’t poo related I’ll be shocked. They are honestly laughing like 13 year olds. Imo asks if she can tell them about the other night cause she has sex all the time angels. They were having doggy, WOOF. She basically needed to fanny fart. She said the bubble of air was trapped in her “vajayjay”. I’ve never felt pain from a fanny fart but this is imo speaking.

q 5 imo to Spencer - have you found something of mine you wish you hadn’t? SPENCER SAID EYELASHES. OH PLEASE.

q6 Spencer to imo - what’s the most annoying thing I do. Imo says Spencer repeats himself a lot. Thank fuck she didn’t say “when you ask me to repeat myself” that could have been awkward.

q7. Do you wish I had bigger boobs. Let’s see where this goes. Nope. Spencer LOVES her boobs.

Q8. Has imo ever faked it with Spencer. BABY THE GIRL IS FAKE, why can’t you see this. She says NEVER. She also says that Spencer is selfless and always lets imo orgasm first. What a guy.

q9. I still can’t believe I’m watching at this rate but she’s asked Spencer would he tell her if she smelt bad down there. This is coming from the girl that couldn’t poo for 3 months. He said yeah of course! I don’t think I’d need my partner to tell me but hey ho.
Q10. What’s something Spencer cooks that imo doesn’t like. Is this to prove to us that she eats? Skipped this one, it’s boring.

Q11. Who’s the better kisser? It’s 50/50 OBVIOUSLY.

Q12. Was Spencer the first person she ever loved. Without a doubt YES.

Ive turned if off. I’m gonna go eat a twix now to recover from that shit show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Erm did anyone else notice Ben salad’s dinner guest ??? That is NOT Hugo!! Someone’s been telling porkies Imo he’s not a single household!
She actually says to Spencer “I don’t want the girls in the background at all”
Who are these girls? 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
8815A7F1-2F6F-40E6-8317-A9F5ECE3D9AD.png

LOOOOOOOL

shut up spencer!!!!. We all know imo either wrote this or TOLD you to write it.

sad that 14 year old girls will be believing this manipulation. They are awful people.

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210105-105509_Instagram.jpg

Is this bitch stupid? Grateful for getting back into a routine...we've just been plunged back in to lockdown you moron!! People are probably depressed as fuck this morning, read the room Imogen!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Kathleen22

VIP Member
View attachment 386173
I don’t know who I actually despise more now, spenny or imo.

all this positivity makes me SICK. Stop ramming this shit down our throats. Some of us are still in the REAL world!!!! Getting up, having no time for breakfast as I’m usually rushing, leaving the house to go to work all day. Who has time for this bollocks??? Eating a massive bowl of porridge whilst writing in my cheesy planner manifesting and writing what I’m grateful for. Please. Then strolling along the beach for my daily walk which IMO seems to wear 5 outfits a day for????.

How can you allow one person to completely change who you are SO much?. I can put money on it that he never once wrote down shit in a book every morning and night, thanked the universe every 5 mins about how grateful he was about ANYTHING, loved a ‘quote’ so he says in his bio :sick:, and did poses for insta that look so forced.

everything he does looks so unnatural it’s like he’s trying to be this perfect insta bf for her and I’m truly sick to death of it huns!!!!

not complaining just explaining angels xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Rayraytomms

I’m only a few mins into her new video but she’s talked about when she was younger her family would have ‘one big holiday’ a year, either skiing in Canada or Florida. I’m sorry but she’s banged on so much in her previous videos about her upbringing being fairly poor and how she didn’t have much... erm hun, you went to private school and abroad on holiday every year. That’s not poor, that’s a good start in life. I don’t get why she’s ashamed of this and tries to pretend otherwise? If she can warp a simple aspect of her life like this to suit her ‘poor little me’ narrative it just shows that she must exaggerate other aspects of her life too!
I embarrassingly use to be a Hun years ago and honestly believed her story times but I started to feel that something wasn’t right when she always seemed to be the victim. I soon realised she was the issue and the glass shattered.... and here I am on tattle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

kittypaws

VIP Member
Sooo I’m watching our babygals new video where she rabbits on about a coffee machine again and she says her dad ages ago got the Sage Barista coffee machine for £1200

But angels in the video below supposedly Imo bought him the coffee machine and it cost £850 🧐

So which is it Imo? Did you buy it or did your dad buy it? And was it £1200 or £850. I can answer that - it was £850 you lying bint.

I bet that “I’ll buy what you can carry” video was a load of bullshit. What father would actually let his daughter buy him an £850 coffee machine. More liessssssss

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37