Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oakesy

He really does run a nothing channel. I mean what DOES he do? What’s his skill? What’s his theme?

Now he’s in London he’s got the perfect opportunity to explore and do allsorts ‘trying the top rated restaurant in London, trying the cheapest, what to do in London during winter’ etc etc

Reactions: 7

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
They bore the life out of me. Jed doing the boo basket, jingle basket and now valentines one just because he’s seen it on TikTok. Imogen just comes across as a pick me

Reactions: 7

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Awkward!! Imogen bringing up getting engaged in roughly two years... Jed did not like that one bit 🤣 putting my cards on the table - this relationship won’t last. They clearly want very different things!

Love how they bang on about travelling. Wow you’re 20, most people can’t afford to pack their suitcases and jet off around the world for six months piggy backing off mummy and daddy’s bank account, get with it. Delusional kids.

Reactions: 6

hans.1909

I find it interesting that in a recent video Imogen says Jed and I want to travel because its something we are passionate about, they essentially just want to monetise their travels but then on their recent vlogs they dont even show over half their trips.

Reactions: 5

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a good idea for Imogen and saffron to work together when Imogen might not last with Jed

“Hubby” made me feel sick
0B9E7F72-05A0-429D-968D-70B231A04367.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Honestgirl

VIP Member
How does a 9 min vlog of nothing pay for her rent and life living in Canary Wharf. Why go to uni to then say utube is your full time job Jed does nothing either

GossWhore

VIP Member
He really does run a nothing channel. I mean what DOES he do? What’s his skill? What’s his theme?

Now he’s in London he’s got the perfect opportunity to explore and do allsorts ‘trying the top rated restaurant in London, trying the cheapest, what to do in London during winter’ etc etc
People are sticking around because he's in a relationship. Just like Love Island when the couples make more money. People are invested in "love".

• Sad

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Are they both going travelling round Australia? Is it another gifted trip like Ana etc did?
Yes I R.E.M. months ago they said it’s gifted also
---
The world is a messed up place. They are kids that have never worked in real jobs and have well off families and go for free. I’ve worked hard now could never afford to go and have family there I’ve never met at all from my dad’s side who is now not alive. The world is fucked up. Why should they get everything free

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Rebby123

VIP Member
I do really like her youtube videos. I really don't get her dancing though anyone else?

Reactions: 3

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Why does Imogen act like a baby??? I can’t stand her facial expressions. It’s not cute your nearly 22

Reactions: 2

br0wser

Chatty Member
Are they both going travelling round Australia? Is it another gifted trip like Ana etc did?

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I feel like they charge a lot for promos. Jed has done some random brand deals that jsut don’t fit him. He’s tryna get into the boxing scene he’s so irrelevant. To do that he needs to start drama no one knows who he is. He’s literally found the easiest way to get into the YouTube scene … boxing 😂

Missclassy19

VIP Member
He’s only been into central London like 3 times I think they’ve said. He’s wasting this opportunity. He uses his gf or his sister when they’re not in a video his views drop whereas Imogen does clothes n makeup n a lot of videos w/o him