Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexandra1990

Is she genuinely thick or just so unaware of what she says on insta that she doesn’t realise she says the exact same thing every time she “puts her face on”… which is regularly….

Attachments

Reactions: 10

zebrabox

I absolutely hate how close that door is to the bed. You can’t get in the room without closing the door and shuffling behind it. That would drive me INSANE day to day.

• Haha

SnooperDePooper

Here is another beautiful example Jes' dedication to SuStAiNaBiLiTy..... getting some carpet fitters to drive 3½ hours to fit a carpet. Brilliant.

Alexandra1990

Just me who finds this rude? It comes across as so entitled, like the tilers of Manchester will be fighting to tile her bathroom and will all be rushing to message her.

I have posted on fb and nextdoor for recs for tradespeople many times, and not once have I ever said "get in touch". It's up to me to get in touch with them!
no you’re completely right. It’s even the asap part. As if these tradespeople will just drop what they’re doing and sort her bathroom cause she’s a big time influencer don’t you know. She really really thinks she’s the sh*t and at this point I can’t work out whether it’s hilarious/anger-inducing/worrying or what!

Aggs

Chatty Member
She has no shame, no brain and no fucking common sense. If I saw those stories as a marketeer iat Emma's I would be retracting the gifting. I had to do that before when ambassadors overstepped with the competition

littlekel30

God she is so annoying. Basically all she did is ripped everything out and then will just hire people to do her DIY.
Fyi Jess. DIY is do it yourself kinda thing

I get you wouldn't upholster the bed easily ( although I would give is a good crack haha ) but surely upholstering a bed board is doable or a bit of tiling!! You have nothing to brag about little girl. You have done fuck all DIY in this house. All you ve done to date is beg
my mum did her own tiling of bathroom and hallway. It looked amazing and is definitely doable. This was before the days of insta. Jes just wants its done for free and claim it has her own. Why is she not using Her own shitty sticky back plastic looking tiles as she claims they looks amazing 😂

Alexandra1990

Did anyone else catch this story before it was quickly removed??? I wonder if she realised how unbelievably ugly it looked and went away to pull the walls down in a panic

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hiyacath

Her instagram is just the epitome of a narcissistic Tory with mental health problems and nothing better to do

BillieR

Chatty Member
Jes got some free light switches to add to the endless "kindly gifted" items for this reno (e.g. radiators, carpets, vintage furniture, upholstery fabric, paint, shutters, the list goes on...)

Speaking of gifted fabric, she must have contacted that company and specifically asked them for the freebie of that fabric now we know she had that one in mind all along after seeing overdale house. That makes me cringe.

Also, she fucked up the free shutters and measured them wrong!!! Why am I not surprised. What a great job she's doing advertising their product. Although it's never been about advertising these companies, only about getting as much free stuff from them as possible

Attachments

Aggs

Chatty Member
I actually don't think that house is nice or it's design. Looks like a composite cladded shed. Pretty boring interior too

RUOTAY

Right I love the way she's trying to feed buying second hand cos it's cheaper to her followers...but she's not doing it the way the rest of us do, *having* to buy second hand. All of my furniture is either from antique halls or charity shops because it HAD to be. I don't then spaff 400 quid on upholstery, I do what normal second hand buyers do and throw a load of primark throws over it so I don't have to look at it 😂
Also, loves second hand and re-purposing and sustainable, all about charity shops and Vinted 🌍...

Sells sticky back plastic for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart

femmegirly

Chatty Member
That explains why the tiles are ‘new and improved’. It wasn’t a quality issue, it’s because she had to move suppliers because she wasn’t paying her original supplier!

RUOTAY

300 customer sample orders and she is shitting herself and hopes she will do half in a day?
Wow. Someone doesn't know what hard work is
I swear she doesn't give a shit about that business, as long as it ticks over and keeps her in designer from Vinted and skiing with Tom Hardy and she can have the Insta glory of being the first person ever to invent sticky back plastic. 🥴 Bare minimum effort. Paying customers can wait.

Most small businesses fucking GRAFT to make sure they're providing the customer with a great experience and product. It's joyful and fulfilling. I'm sure Jess thinks they're all mugs for putting in 50 hour weeks when they could be having their brows laminated instead.

Doesn't matter if it folds when mum and dad are there to fall back on and pay for the Maldives every year.

Aggs

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think it’s an extremely toxic thing to say that a house will make them both so happy? She really struggles with the concept of happiness being a journey and a state of mind rather than something you tick off on a list of possessions.

It will make her happy for a few weeks until she’s miserable again and needs some new followers and the cycle will continue.
---

Yes also this 100%! Does she think she’s entering some major brand partnerships like all the other actual influencers? She will post a couple of average radiators on her story for a day and that’ll be it and think she’s doing them some sort of amazing favour!

I follow Megan Rose Lane and I’m not her biggest fan since she’s gone super airy fairy but a few days ago she posted that shes created her own piece of jewellery with Rachel Jackson and I thought fair play! It encompasses everything she’s passionate about and I ended up on the RJ website with a few bits in my basket and that is literally how you influence! Watch and learn Jes.
I don't think she will ever know what actual happiness or depression is untill something seriously sad happens in her life. Like loosing someone. Coming from someone who lost both parents and sibling I can truly say that nothing material will even make me happy. She is so fucking shallow it boils my blood. Being happy because of a house or a wank bf or an amount of followers. Twat

• Heart
  • Sad