I'm a Celebrity South Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unseen bits is on tonight. I haven’t seen it advertised at all. I only know because Gillian said it today on Loose Women

Reactions: 1
Unseen bits is on tonight. I haven’t seen it advertised at all. I only know because Gillian said it today on Loose Women
I watched it.
Nothing terribly exciting.
Janice seemed more fun and involved in camp than was shown in the programmes, Toff is lovely - such a shame she went out before the final.
The final four (Phil, Fatima, Jordan and Myleene) had a big feast by the waterfall on their final night. I don't think that was shown was it?
What was quite interesting was how little Myleene was shown. No anecdotes, conversations with campmates, playing games - nothing. They showed far more of Mckeith who was in it for 5 minutes. Actually I tell a lie, someone asked her if she was still friendly with Hearsay and she said 'birthdays and Christmas'.

I watched it.
Nothing terribly exciting.
Janice seemed more fun and involved in camp than was shown in the programmes, Toff is lovely - such a shame she went out before the final.
The final four (Phil, Fatima, Jordan and Myleene) had a big feast by the waterfall on their final night. I don't think that was shown was it?
What was quite interesting was how little Myleene was shown. No anecdotes, conversations with campmates, playing games - nothing. They showed far more of Mckeith who was in it for 5 minutes. Actually I tell a lie, someone asked her if she was still friendly with Hearsay and she said 'birthdays and Christmas'.
Burell is annoying isn't he ? His royal family stories would get boring after 5 minutes.

Also call bullshit on his story saying Diana used to rollerskate around the place. Herself and Charles married in 1981. He joined the staff on 1987. She'd hardly be skating around then

• Haha
Burell is annoying isn't he ? His royal family stories would get boring after 5 minutes.

Also call bullshit on his story saying Diana used to rollerskate around the place. Herself and Charles married in 1981. He joined the staff on 1987. She'd hardly be skating around then
I thought he said he started working for the Royals in 1980? He was a footman for The Queen before he started working for Charles & Diana in 1987.

Edit:
Burrell entered Royal Service at age 18 as a Buckingham Palace footman, becoming the Queen Elizabeth II's personal footman a year later. He was nicknamed "Small Paul", to distinguish him from a taller footman, Paul Whybrew, who was known as "Tall Paul".

In 1987, Burrell joined the household of Charles and Diana at Highgrove House, Gloucestershire, acting as butler to the princess until her death in August 1997.

He was born in 1958 so he became The Queen’s footman in the late 70s, approx 1977

Last edited:
I thought he said he started working for the Royals in 1980? He was a footman for The Queen before he started working for Charles & Diana in 1987.

Edit:
Burrell entered Royal Service at age 18 as a Buckingham Palace footman, becoming the Queen Elizabeth II's personal footman a year later. He was nicknamed "Small Paul", to distinguish him from a taller footman, Paul Whybrew, who was known as "Tall Paul".

In 1987, Burrell joined the household of Charles and Diana at Highgrove House, Gloucestershire, acting as butler to the princess until her death in August 1997.

He was born in 1958 so he became The Queen’s footman in the late 70s, approx 1977
Ahhhh ok, thank you! I thought he only started in 1987

PB talks nonsense, you'd think him and Di were in a relationship when he talks about their intimacy, even that she saw his tattoos on his bottom, yeah whatever Paul.

Reactions: 2
Gillian telling Myleene that she voted for her to get into Hear’Say… Popstars was before they realised they could profit off the voting and was all done just by the judges / decided before the show was even broadcast! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7