I'm a Celebrity South Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fecking desperate was Myleene wanting to win.

Not convinced she will get more job offers like she thinks she will

Reactions: 4
What is about Myleene that is so dislikeable? I can't quite put my finger on it. She doesn't complain and gets stuck in. But there really is just something isn't there?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just caught up (hence all the reactions). She looked possessed with her eyes rolling up, the desperation makes me completely dislike her even more than ever. Don't feel grateful luv, none of the celebs wanted you in there let alone the public 🤣

And whoever said she was more unlikeable than Alexandra Burke - I went to watch the Bodyguard tonight and couldn't understand as a musical theatre lover why I've never seen it before.... then my friend reminded me who had always played the Whitney role before when it's been local 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She seemed to have more camera time, she was always in the 'diary room' or whatever its called

Reactions: 6
My stomach has still not recovered from watching that trial last night. I am not going to be able to eat ice cream or yogurt for a while as that’s what I was trying to think of watching Myleene eat that fermented tofu 🤢🤢🤢 You could see the absolute desperation all over her that she almost needed to win.
She grew on me slightly but I would have liked Jordan to win (but really wanted Helen).
I would definitely watch another series of this but my family weren’t as keen.

Reactions: 3
My stomach has still not recovered from watching that trial last night. I am not going to be able to eat ice cream or yogurt for a while as that’s what I was trying to think of watching Myleene eat that fermented tofu 🤢🤢🤢 You could see the absolute desperation all over her that she almost needed to win.
She grew on me slightly but I would have liked Jordan to win (but really wanted Helen).
I would definitely watch another series of this but my family weren’t as keen.
The mouse tails🤮 rodents are my biggest fear- when I find an offering from the cat hubby says I scream like the demented Catherine Tate character- mice give me the heebiejeebies- before the trial I was 100% behind Jordan - he seems very sweet ( not as cocky as his brother) but the mouse tail trial - hats off to Myleene - i would have jumped into that river beside them and swam all the way back home to Ireland- I enjoyed the series overall- Helen has really matured- she should be very proud of herself

I hope she was sick all night after that last task.
I bet she had the squits.
Ant and Dec kept saying she was the first legend implying there will be more. I wonder who would be good to bring back next time if it happens? Some are simply too old like Tony Blackburn. Johnny Rotten wouldn't I imagine through age and his recent bereavement. Some from the Wales ones? Steve Mcdonald from Corrie would be good. The hideous Price or Peter Andre? 😂

Reactions: 3
I bet she had the squits.
Ant and Dec kept saying she was the first legend implying there will be more. I wonder who would be good to bring back next time if it happens? Some are simply too old like Tony Blackburn. Johnny Rotten wouldn't I imagine through age and his recent bereavement. Some from the Wales ones? Steve Mcdonald from Corrie would be good. The hideous Price or Peter Andre? 😂
Katie’s a liability so I don’t think they’d ask for a third time and I don’t think Peter would because of the association with her

Reactions: 1
What is about Myleene that is so dislikeable? I can't quite put my finger on it. She doesn't complain and gets stuck in. But there really is just something isn't there?
I didn’t think she was that bad or unlikeable until the final challenge. Her mentions of how amazing being a mum is made my eyes roll was bearable to watch in camp. However the final trial and her determination to shovel disgusting things to win some title that none’s going to remember in a few weeks showed her true colours. She came on to win and was willing to give her dignity to do so. I can’t imagine her kids were very proud of their mummy scoffing mice tails. Plus she does have Philippine roots and fermented tofu is used in East Asian cuisine so she might be used to eating tofu at least (it is certainly an acquired taste that someone who hasn’t tried much of it might not like- even worse if it’s been fermented with no flavour to make it palatable) and knew she wouldn’t struggle to eat it as much as Jordan- possible fix.
Honestly her win over Jordan felt like a carbon copy of Giovanna’s win over Jordan north in 2020 (always the Jordan’s being piped at the post). A loving mum character who doesn’t have to do many taxing trials and does surprisingly well in their final eating trial.

Someone mentioned Alexandra Burke previously and I think they hit the nail on the head. Herself and Myleen just have an unlikeable quality about them. A smugness, that they think they are the best. No warmth or humility that you would find with the likes of Toff or even Helen. Helen really redeemed herself but still managed to do it while being relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned Alexandra Burke previously and I think they hit the nail on the head. Herself and Myleen just have an unlikeable quality about them. A smugness, that they think they are the best. No warmth or humility that you would find with the likes of Toff or even Helen. Helen really redeemed herself but still managed to do it while being relatable.
I really wanted Helen to win, she had really grown and she did brilliantly in the challenges but in a way that it was clear she wanted to prove something to herself! I thought she came across very well, I'm indifferent to Myleen and wished Jordan had won as he came across like a lovely fella!

Reactions: 7