I'm a Celebrity South Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myleene was desperate with all her ‘my kids’. It really irritated me. She reminded me of Giovanna (thanks for the comparison @Sharkfan). I feel others just get on with things and don’t make such a sing song. After all they are there to relaunch their career and make a huge sum of money.

Reactions: 5
I was so surprised to find out Mylene had kids.. she kept that quiet!
I think they should let a few of the celebs that did Wales do the next one as they missed out on the real experience

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went thru the whole list of contestants who have ever been on the show to see who I'd want back. Despite absolutely loving the show it's made me realise that once it's over I instantly forget who they are!
I'd probably go for:
Joel Dommett
Adam Thomas
Toff
Amir Khan
Roman Kemp
Jordan North
Vernon Kay
Simon Gregson
David Ginola
Richard Madeley
Scanned Walsh

Even then that's not a very inspiring list!!

Reactions: 2
I went thru the whole list of contestants who have ever been on the show to see who I'd want back. Despite absolutely loving the show it's made me realise that once it's over I instantly forget who they are!
I'd probably go for:
Joel Dommett
Adam Thomas
Toff
Amir Khan
Roman Kemp
Jordan North
Vernon Kay
Simon Gregson
David Ginola
Richard Madeley
Scanned Walsh

Even then that's not a very inspiring list!!
Amir Khan did this series in South Africa so not memorable for you twice 😂

• Haha
He isn't a legend as he had to leave early, but I'd like to see Madeley back 😂
And which was the Appleton who had a meltdown because a tree branch touched her? Natalie?

Reactions: 3
They should get all the early leavers in on one with contracts saying they have to complete at least a week or face financial penalties to their fees.