I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreading the cringe of Sam meeting Jamie-Lynn. If anyone is gonna put their foot in it and say the B word it’s him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jamie: food
A&D: no

I don't think it's food lol
---
Dreading the cringe of Sam meeting Jamie-Lynn. If anyone is gonna put their foot in it and say the B word it’s him 🤣🤣
Sam: its Britney......sister.. witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
David Van Day doesn’t do anything. They should bring him back every year. Like some kind of bickering compere.
Completely off topic, but took a local zumba class with him once, he was such a pompous prick, really thought he was the tit and took it way to seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
anyone else finding this verry boring?? also who's everyone voting for?

Reactions: 5
I voted and from my big brother voting I am awful at rage voting and put it all on Marvin. I wanna hear you scream

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.