I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d take the green ants over the spiders. I’d have a heart attack with those spiders!!!!

Reactions: 17
Absolutely! And it would get her exposure to a huge amount of people who don’t know her (just look at this thread lol) but I don’t think her personality will mesh well in the jungle
I don’t think the exposure will do anything if her whole experience is like what we’ve seen so far. It’s too much screaming for me!

Reactions: 8
Jamie chin should have to do her time and all the worst punishments for all the atrocities she's put her sister through

Reactions: 7
I've got a feeling Jamie Lynn is gonna be unintentionally really funny :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The screaming is a bit much. I'd like her to stop it. Her outfit went from night out to night in, in a short drive.

I felt for Josie sat in that car in her wet, soggy denim. That alone would be my idea of hell.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the exposure will do anything if her whole experience is like what we’ve seen so far. It’s too much screaming for me!
I was going to say this definitely won’t be looking her up if she’s like this all the time. Someone on another thread when I said she was annoying said she has personality and is funny, waiting to see that side of her

Reactions: 2
Do you think she’ll talk about Britney or just say she’s here to focus on her and her own career or something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.