I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony Bellew could be very entertaining. I've seen him a few times on A League Of Their Own and he really doesn't like heights.
He can also be very bolshy.

I think this could be their best line up in years.
It does look like a decent line up but I'm not getting my hopes up. Its been poor and too sanitized in recent years plus the amount they are supposedly paying Farage is disgusting

Reactions: 6
I’m not really interested in any of them but will give it a watch anyway.

Reactions: 2
Tony Bellew could be very entertaining. I've seen him a few times on A League Of Their Own and he really doesn't like heights.

Hope he gets all the heights challenges esepcially on the first day when they are going in, I think he could be the first 1 to crack 😂

Great line up, apart from Farage. Sadly I won't be watching unless and until he's out.
Completely agree. With BB finishing, I’m going to have to switch off my television set and go and do something less boring instead…..ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

The ALOTO episodes with him are too good, he sometimes comes across as a bit of a head and like he didn’t get a joke so I’m interested to see him in the jungle. Josie does my head in but I think she could be a good watch. Looking forward to this series.

I feel sorry for the other jungle members that will be cast aside for Nigel Farage. Voted for all the trials. Check. In all the newspapers everyday. Check. It's like matt part 2 and it's kind of putting me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I know when the news outlets announce the lineup they're not usually too wrong but I still don't believe it till the lineup is actually confirmed but should be a good year

Reactions: 3
My OH has a crush on Grace Dent he’s going to be insufferable it’s bad enough when she’s on TV eating a sausage! I’ll have to buy him a big box of tissues to cope with his drooling! 😂😂😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but if Nigel is there then I won't be watching for a 2nd year. Why are ITV giving huge fees to these disgusting politicians. I hope the celebs don't go easy on Nigel like they did on Matt Hancock last year. He needs calling out. I'll look forward to watching the clips online.

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just realised that Nella presents Catfish UK, she’s going to be great!

Love josie Gibson shes really funny and I absolutely adore her accent
Shame the rumours about the Vivien going in weren't true and Denise love then too

Reactions: 1
Love josie Gibson shes really funny and I absolutely adore her accent
Shame the rumours about the Vivien going in weren't true and Denise love then too
Am kinda glad The Vivien is not going in I find Her very over rated & what the heck has she done to her face but saying that most of the Queens from Her season seem to have messed up thier faces with fillers and botox etc which is a shame really

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.