I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf 😂 I feel like that's more random than Caitlyn Jenner signing up.
Jamie Lynn has just done the most recent season of Dancing With The Stars. Eliminated in Week 2 😬
She did the US version of celebrity SAS this year too. I think it makes sense to get her what with Britney’s book being spoken about rn

Reactions: 1
Josie Gibson should be easy money. Well liked and has previous for winning a reality show voted for by the public.
Yes and she’s still quite down to earth and generally a positive person. They normally do well although I think she might be a screamer in trials with bugs

Hopefully a poisonous snake bites Farage on the cock.

Sadly what is more likely is that numpties will vote to keep him in like they did with Hancock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes and she’s still quite down to earth and generally a positive person. They normally do well although I think she might be a screamer in trials with bugs
She probably will be and that would win her more votes as she will be entertaining to watch if scared of trials.

Okay but I am SO excited to see Nella Rose - she is so dramatic for her 'character' online, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she's like in the jungle 😂 Also big love for Fred of course, and I bet Zara is looking forward to another nice break from Sam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tony Bellew could be very entertaining. I've seen him a few times on A League Of Their Own and he really doesn't like heights.
He can also be very bolshy.

I think this could be their best line up in years.

Reactions: 6
If Marvin Humes is going in I’ll be watching and my 12 year old self will be screaming. If it’s true Rochelle is already crying and kicking off

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.