I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Marvin sound so insincere and bland when he was talking so ‘lovingly’ about Rochelle “she’s my best friend” “I can’t wait to hold her”

Say it with a bit more enthusiasm Marv, she’s not there in front of you holding a gun to your head forcing you to say it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on her thread said she knows them and said he has a lot of down days and his family can’t stand Rochelle and tried to get him to leave her. Could be a lie obviously but he hardly mentions them anymore and his dad stopped following her for ages
I can quite honestly believe that Rochelle comes across as very boring no charisma and over the top controlling

Reactions: 11
Was it EARTH WORMS in one of the boxes?!

This trial has to have been made easier for her.

Reactions: 13
Ohhh funny how she’s doing well 2nte when she knows probably knows there’s a vote 2nte 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I can quite honestly believe that Rochelle comes across as very boring no charisma and over the top controlling
I do believe this person because Rochelle was very very close to Marvin’s dad as hers isn’t around. She never mentions him anymore.
The poster also said Rochelle stopped Marvin helping his family out with something they needed from him but didn’t say what

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.