I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh why pick wet bleeping rag marv. Is he really cool rapping so solid crew when the cameras aren't on or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh British public cannot vote for anything right Iike I love Sam but the carnage nigel would of caused 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fred and JLS as chefs they should’ve kept one of them back for when they have to change it with the new leader

Reactions: 3
Right someone has deffo been reading here & talking to them as they just said ‘big Nigel’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That story about Jamie Lynn's daughter made me sad . That might explain why she was so upset about leaving them in the beginning. She might think something could happen while she isnt there to protect them. Experiencing a situation like that with your child would make you even more protective

Reactions: 18
Tony on the money about Sam 😅 Also Marvin as deputy feels like a cry for some attention/relevance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.