I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise people thought Tony was really serious and grumpy until I saw some comments on social media. This is his sense of humour. Just watch him on shows like League of Their Own

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sat giggling to myself watching this .. Tony’s so funny 😂
Come on Nigel show them how’s it’s done!

Reactions: 9
I'm gonna watch this a little bit behind... From the VT it looks like they might actually vomit so please could someone let me know on this thread if that happens because I definitely won't be able to watch that! 🤢

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna watch this a little bit behind... From the VT it looks like they might actually vomit so please could someone let me know on this thread if that happens because I definitely won't be able to watch that! 🤢
Are you emetophobic like me?

Reactions: 2
Are you emetophobic like me?
I'm not as bad as I used to be. Years ago I'd just have switched the whole thing off after that VT but I'm not great... I've still never seen THAT scene in Bridesmaids even though I've seen the film so many times. This isn't too bad because I know it might be coming so I can just skip past it...

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t do fly pupae. I just couldn’t. I could do animal anus, tongue etc as it’s just skin really but not that 😂

I guess pupae aren’t really dirty as they don’t eat rubbish the same as adult flies

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.