I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nella’s behaviour says a lot about these 20 something influencers who have never had to work with others in a team, don’t have everyone blowing smoke up their arse and get thousands of pounds for doing duck all. Gives me a sense of doom for society and a need to leave my job in customer services asap!

Reactions: 88
I used to really enjoy watching Nella’s content before she came into the Jungle. Now i’m not so sure about her, she’s acting very pathetic and entitled causing drama for no reason and just being a total brat.

Just proves that going on big shows like this can really make you or break you, think you’re finished now Nella if you carry on like this.

Reactions: 39
Fred is so cute 🥰 Nella needs to chill tf out fred didn’t mean anything bad by it

Reactions: 24
Why didnt anyone defend Fred & tell that Nella to grow the duck up?
Exactly. They must have heard how it played out and should have put her straight instead of pandering to her. Anyway, she’s done herself no favours and if she won’t eat Fred’s food, all the more for the others who will at least appreciate it. I was so mad watching her being so pig ignorant to Fred. What a total cow.

Reactions: 32
That isn't too uncommon on DWTS or Strictly for that matter, at least her dance partner is single and doesn't have kids so it wasn't a huge deal for him. But her attitude on there sucked, she was kinda mopey and showed zero joy or willingness to learn.
I didn't know that others did it too, fair enough.

The weird thing is, she shoots her Netflix show away from home for about 3 months a time. I think her kids visit her but they don't stay with her.

I reckon the producers really didn't do their research on her, she was a last minute replacement for Danny Ciprani right?

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy watching Nella’s content before she came into the Jungle. Now i’m not so sure about her, she’s acting very pathetic and entitled causing drama for no reason and just being a total brat.

Just proves that going on big shows like this can really make you or break you, think you’re finished now Nella if you carry on like this.
Her management are probably going to have a crisis meeting tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly. They must have heard how it played out and should have put her straight instead of pandering to her. Anyway, she’s done herself no favours and if she won’t eat Fred’s food, all the more for the others who will at least appreciate it. I was so mad watching her being so pig ignorant to Fred. What a total cow.
Her passive aggressive ostentatiously tidying her bed while the others were eating. Glad they all said how delicious it was and ignored her 😂
I had a colleague like that. We went out for a work meal with others and she left and made a big fuss about just pacing up and down outside the restaurant window while we were eating. I honestly can't remember why - she was sulking with another work colleague I think. We all just ignored her too. Reminds me of Nella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
[
I think Nella’s behaviour says a lot about these 20 something influencers who have never had to work with others in a team, don’t have everyone blowing smoke up their arse and get thousands of pounds for doing duck all. Gives me a sense of doom for society and a need to leave my job in customer services asap!
She clearly has had zero media training to prepare for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think that the reason no one backed Fred at the time was because no one could figure out what the hell had happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think they were generally just confused rather than avoiding her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I honestly think that the reason no one backed Fred at the time was because no one could figure out what the hell had happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think they were generally just confused rather than avoiding her.
That’s how I thought it. Like they were half paying attention and then all of a sudden there’s an arguement

Reactions: 12
The interaction between Nella and Fred was such a non-event, it wouldn't have even made the show if she hadn't overreacted. Seems like she's just causing drama for attention.

Reactions: 23
The worst ones are those weird "Mukbang" youtubers that get paid millions just for overeating takeaway food. They just sit and eat and get paid more than people who get up at 6am everyday and work full time. It's ridiculous. I would be a bit embarrassed if I was an "influencer/YouTuber" in amongst chefs, tv presenters and actors.

Reactions: 21
Nella comes across as a bully and thinks that she’s some entitled person! She’s literally a nobody! Who does she think she is speaking to Fred like tit? She’s a spoilt horrible brat! There is said it.. someone remove this horrible witch from the jungle and send Jamie packing with her.

Reactions: 35
Watching on catch up thanks to kids 😒. Nella needs to go. Don’t give her air time with trials. She’ll just say give up. Entitled “influencer”. Everything is a trauma or triggering. Grow up.

Reactions: 18
Poor Fred apologising to her when he did nothing wrong! The way Nella spoke to him is disgusting. I hate on twitter or TikTok seeing there’s people who will use the race card to make her the victim and it’s so wrong because this is nothing to do with race this is nothing to do with how she looks so seeing tweets or comments of people bringing race into it is wrong when there’s people out there who have gone through or are going through actual racist situations or receiving racist insults.

Her parents dying while she’s so young of course that’s sad but it’s not an excuse for her to get away with being childish and horrible. She’s the one in the wrong she completely misunderstood what he said because she only heard it the way she wanted to hear it and made it all about herself playing the victim acting like he wanted to hurt and offend her when nothing he said was wrong. He apologised when he didn’t have to , he explained what he meant which everyone understands what he meant and she should of listened and admitted she got it wrong and they could of moved passed it.

Her ego is so big the way she was saying “once you disrespect me you can’t be my friend” you’re not that special I’m sure he’ll be fine not being your friend. She’s built a career for herself and fair play to her but she can’t go around speaking to people like that or else she’ll find life even harder if she has this victim complex forever. I hope she doesn’t make Fred feel isolated or uncomfortable for however long they’re both in there for because that would be very unfair on him.
You've explained it much better than I could've and I was scared to in case I said the wrong thing. Nella was aggressive towards him accusing him of disrespecting her, she didn't let him speak at all or try to discuss calmly.

Fred has 2 children and his partner is from Jamaica so I don't believe for one second he'd mean to upset her. I'm kinda worried how she plays this 'victim' card going forward not just with Fred but with others. If you're a mature adult and going to be stuck together for maybe 3 weeks you would try to work it out and get on. Lets see how the food thing plays out, I predict she'll say she's ill due to the lack of food but of course it's not her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.