I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up
Whoever called JLS... Jamie Lynn Tears is right lol

With Nella. Yikes. She overreacted but why are people calling her Roxanne Pallett 2.0. That's crazy! She wasn't right, she should of accepted Fred apology and moved on. I always go down the quiet route when people discuss parents/siblings because it's hard but you gotta understand where they are coming from too. Fred meant no harm Nella.

That story Marvin told about Rochelle was a little weird.
Grace is a bit of a mystery to me. I dunno, I need more of her.

Random: I was thinking if Ant and Dec weren't hosting anymore. Who would you want? I don't see it working the same tbh
Grace made me chuckle when she said she couldn't sit with her bold red lip in camp while JLS cries lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m behind as only just started watching tonight’s episode but I’m shocked at Nella’s outburst. Does anyone think she’s more clever than we think and it’s all a plan to be first out, get her appearance fee and enjoy a luxurious free holiday in Australia?

Surely she wasn‘t that offended by Fred’s innocuous comment. What a thick t**t.

Reactions: 22
When Nella was being briefed for her No Time to Cry trial, Ant and Dec seemed very subdued and unenthusiastic. Even they could tell she'd been OTT. When she won 3 stars after doing an IACGMOOH they were as equally unenthusiastic because it was an easy enough task but an elaborate one we didn't even get to see the rest of.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder how long she will go without food in reality. Would the show intervene?
I think they would. I was thinking that they won’t just allow her to not eat for days.
- - -
Nella is an awful person. Plenty of people have lost parents and lost them a lot younger than her and wouldn’t behave like that. Stop projecting your tit onto others!

Reactions: 32
Does Nella understand what self-deprecation is? That's what Fred was being i.e. I'm an old geezer me. Took to her after the 2nd episode but she just shot herself in to foot with her reaction. The hypocrisy as well of trying to console JLS by saying they all want everyone to be happy in there. If I was Fred my piss would be boiling.

Reactions: 39
Fred said nothing wrong.

Nella is a horrible and nasty vindictive bleep. Pass it on… 🤫
---
Wonder how long she will go without food in reality. Would the show intervene?
The show won’t need to intervene because I doubt she could go without food for very long! She’s an attention seeking little bleep at its finest.

Reactions: 35
I can't stand Nella. There were people on Twitter saying "I will defend Nella " but today they are saying that she is horrid. She was giving me serious Lauren Cooper vibes (Catherine Tate Show) when she was arguing with Fred. I didn't know who she was before I'm a Celebrity but she isn't giving me good vibes at all.

Reactions: 26
I think all the campmates will now be treading on eggshells around her (Nella)

Reactions: 16
I can't stand Nella. There were people on Twitter saying "I will defend Nella " but today they are saying that she is horrid. She was giving me serious Lauren Cooper vibes (Catherine Tate Show) when she was arguing with Fred. I didn't know who she was before I'm a Celebrity but she isn't giving me good vibes at all.
When Fred asked her why didn't she say something to him at the time, she said 'couldn't you feel the vibe' ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Watching back TikTok’s and Nellas “I’m just a girl” is a tad strange? Like why say you’re just a girl when Fred could have easily said he’s just a male who is 25 years older than her and could feasibly be her Dad given the age gap.

Reactions: 13
Hope Nella goes first. There's some really fun people in there and I don't want it to become the Nella show as they tiptoe around her.

Reactions: 53
My dad died in July, if someone said they were old enough to be my dad, it wouldn't even cross my mind to be offended or upset. It's just a fact, they are old enough to be my dad. She has really shot herself in the foot with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Hope Nella goes first. There's some really fun people in there and I don't want it to become the Nella show as they tiptoe around her.
I'm sick of her already, she is overbearing and irritating and ruining camp for me

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.