I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could a clever person put up a poll so we can guess our will win/ want to win choices?
For me:
Will win - Fred
want to win - Grace

Reactions: 4
I don't know if I can watch tonight as I hate eating challenges and my sky box is beyond knackered so can't even pause and fast forward.

Reactions: 2
So happy to have found this thread…

so what’s with the hair Fred, and when did he into Dean Gaffney? 🤣

Also isn’t Sam adorable? He’s like an excitable puppy!

I have a feeling this is going to be my favourite series.

Reactions: 12
Commercial tv still relies on ratings as they make their money selling advertising space. If the show's ratings are poor then less companies will want to advertise their products during the show. If the drop in I'm a Celebs rating are due to the inclusion of Farage then that will likely cost ITV money and Farage's £1.2 million pay cheque will have been a very bad investment for ITV.
Yet unless the people boycotting are a BARB household, it won't make a difference to the stats...

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to plan my snacks very carefully after the amount of ads I had to snack through last night 😅
esa came today instead of tomorrow so i did a shop and made sure i got snacks in I have malteasers which have been in the freezer for a couple of hours i can not eat chocolate unless it has been in the freezer and i have have peppermint candy canes cause it is the festive season ;):cool:☃⛄

Reactions: 2
Will have to catch up tomorrow cannot tear myself away from the england match even though we're playing dreadfully and losing against a team that we battered 7-0 a few months ago 😂🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m nap trapped by my newborn and have no snacks 😭

Couldn’t watch live last night so looking forward to following this thread tonight 😗

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.