I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch the coming out show last night as I fell asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 11pm (One of those "i'll only have 10 minutes" naps lol)
I am thinking of watching it on catch up later tonight. Is it worth a watch or should I give it a miss?

Reactions: 2
I didn't watch the coming out show last night as I fell asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 11pm (One of those "i'll only have 10 minutes" naps lol)
I am thinking of watching it on catch up later tonight. Is it worth a watch or should I give it a miss?
No its tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was the other couple who met on the show, got very close in the jungle and separated right after. Was it Cerys Matthews and someone?

Reactions: 5
Fruitcake seemed really pissed off that Fred let slip about getting married in Jamaica when in the jungle. I think she comes across very self absorbed like Fred.

Reactions: 11
The coming out show wasn’t great
---
How come no one met Nella or spoke about her?
I found it quite telling that one of the first things Nella asked after she went off air ‘have I been cancelled?’. Then in her interview on this show she was all bravado ‘what you see is what you get’, so had obviously been media coached

Reactions: 12
Marvin and Roshelle having a holiday in Dubai on the way home. Nice to know he's REALLY missed his kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What was the other couple who met on the show, got very close in the jungle and separated right after. Was it Cerys Matthews and someone?
Yes it was big scandal because he had a fiancée who flew out to Aus to meet him. She dumped him straight away IIRC, but not before making a huge fuss about it. There have been surprisingly few IAC romances. I can only think of those two as well

I don’t think we’ll see a romance again. People will be scared of the backlash now

Did anyone care at the time Katie had a boyfriend back home?

I found it quite telling that one of the first things Nella asked after she went off air ‘have I been cancelled?’. Then in her interview on this show she was all bravado ‘what you see is what you get’, so had obviously been media coached
She was petrified wasn't she and I agree once she'd calmed down she was told to repeat like a parrot "what you see is what you get" no way she was cra**ing herself.

Reactions: 4
It’s crap 😘
---
Marvin and Roshelle having a holiday in Dubai on the way home. Nice to know he's REALLY missed his kids.
I find those two deeply deeply boring she comes across as having him firmly under the thumb

How would you guys mix the show up a bit to improve it? :)
For starters I would definitely bring back the rule that if someone says 'I'm a Celebrity...' in a trial any stars they have won are discounted. There was too much food this time, and too many extra food treats.
And far less joint trials.

Reactions: 22